Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fix: Nexus 7 Refusing to Charge, Try This Trick

To charge a dead Nexus 7:

1. Plug-in your dead N7 to a wall charger. (Jump immediately to step 2.)
2. Immediately after plugging it in, press Volume Down and Power at the same time.

*This should get you into the bootloader menu. You may have to try this with different chargers or test out the timing in order to get it to work.

3. Once in the bootloader menu, use Volume Down until you see “Power Off Device.”
4. Choose that option with the Power button.
5. Once your device is off, unplug the charger and then plug it back into the device.
6. You should now see the battery meter (pictured above) with your device returning to life.

Hope that helps those of you with dead Nexus 7s. For the rest of you, I suggest not letting your N7 completely run out of juice. Should you see it drop to 10% or under, find yourself a charger.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cruzerlite releases new Bugdroid Circuit and Clone Army cases for the Nexus 4

Cruzerlite releases new Bugdroid Circuit and Clone Army cases for the Nexus 4

Nexus-4-case-cruzerlite-circuits--640x280.jpg

Nexus-4-tpu-clone-army-640x280.jpg

kyng516

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
just got the galaxy s3, it was working good now it seem like everything slowed down, where it said 4g at the top, a E is showing up, i restarted it a few times and its still doin it,

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Any word on the fix for the Nexus 7 auto brightness problem?

Also, ESPN ScoreCenter updated their app & it's not compatible with the Nexus 7. Same with the Showtime app. I got these working on the 4 but not the 7 :rudy:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Also, ESPN ScoreCenter updated their app & it's not compatible with the Nexus 7. Same with the Showtime app. I got these working on the 4 but not the 7 :rudy:

Not optimized for tablets

Sent from my Nexus 4

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

if you havent done so yet since you bought your nexus 7 do a factory restore , will fix your brightness problem and improve your battery