https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHDBeta

nexusae0_unnamed-7_thumb6.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexusae0_voicetiny_thumb.png
Google Extends Free Gmail Calling For US And Canadian Users Once Again, Through 2013

If you use Google Voice, or simply make the occasional outgoing call via Gmail, Google's got some great news for you. The service is going to continue to be free throughout 2013 for users in the U.S. and Canada! International callers will still have the same rates applied. In short, nothing is really changing, and that's a good thing.

When Google first introduced the ability to make phone calls in Gmail, it said the service would be free through at least the end of 2010. At which point, that promise was extended to the end of 2011. Then 2012. And as of today, free Google Voice calling lives to die another day. The storm cloud of doubt will continue to hang until a similar announcement this time next year, but for now, another 12 months of freedom!

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Music matching explicit songs with clean ones, but contains a stopgap fix

Early iTunes Match adopters will remember the unintentional bowdlerization of their music libraries: they'd listen to their scanned music collection on a second device and lose all the colorful language. As we're quickly learning, Google Music's newly added scan and match feature isn't exempt from that problem, either. Those streaming matched copies of explicit songs through the newer service are getting clean versions, with no obvious way to preserve the filth. Google declines to comment on whether or not there's a long-term fix in the works, although we do know that there's a temporary solution -- choose the "fix incorrect match" option and Google Music will typically upload the raw tracks. We just hope Google starts matching the correct tracks by the next time we want an unfiltered experience for our ears.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Apple lands important SIM card connector patent

apple-sim-connector-patent.jpg

Sometimes, a patent grant is less about the technology itself than what it could mean for others. Case in point: a newly granted Apple patent for a "mini-SIM connector." The design complements earlier work and represents a straightforward approach to a SIM slot that prevents damage from inserting the card the wrong way and ejects the card through a plunger system. By securing the patent, however, Apple gains a bargaining chip in phone technology disputes, especially for SIM-related tussles; companies are less likely to start a fight if Apple can return fire. The claim doesn't give Apple a lock on subscriber modules by any means, but it could lead to other adopters treading carefully.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Save Data with this App

Onavo Extend (Free)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wxLDEsImNvbS5vbmF2by5hbmRyb2lkLm9uYXZvaWNzIl0.

fM-g2CYGBE8D-GH4aCx3KIEa_l1bAVZyFYqM7LBS6OeizrURNRPFRU71DkXf_VbbEAc=h230

If you struggle with your data plan and end up with overage charges every month, then you should check out Onavo’s apps. With Onavo Count you can keep tabs on how much data each of your apps is eating and with Onavo Extend you can compress your data and stretch your allowance out further. The developers claim you can get up to five times as much data by using this compression. The service is currently completely free.

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Just fyi, OfficeSuite Professional 6 app for Android free today

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Systems-Inc-OfficeSuite-Professional/dp/B0051UP5NQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1356577106&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: OfficeSuite Professional 6: Appstore for Android[/ame]

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I already got tmobile but i wont be back in the states til the end of january.. should i wait for the nexus 4 (march) or u think there is gonna be another hot dropping coming soon within that time frame?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I ended up getting a Transformer Prime for Christmas and coming from someone who used to have an Iphone and swore by it and now on Android, it's almost embarrassing how much better anything Android is then Apple, I can't believe I was using that garbage for so long

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ended up getting a Transformer Prime for Christmas and coming from someone who used to have an Iphone and swore by it and now on Android, it's almost embarrassing how much better anything Android is then Apple, I can't believe I was using that garbage for so long

I know the feeling I had an 4S prior to this and I tried an HTC One X and from that point on been GSDG this Galaxy Note 2 got me :ahh:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already got tmobile but i wont be back in the states til the end of january.. should i wait for the nexus 4 (march) or u think there is gonna be another hot dropping coming soon within that time frame?

nexus 4 coming out in march?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm tryna tell nikkas :ohlawd:

EDIT: I didn't know this phone could play MKV files :ohlawd: