Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Have an option between HTC One S and a RAZR HD, any of y'all give me suggestion or school me on the differences?

Outside of texting/calling primary uses will mostly be internet browsing and listening to music.

First thing is Verizon vs Tmobile

I would roll with the Razr HD + NOVA LAUNCHER

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I/O Denim Kickstarter Project Wants to Make Premium Jeans for Smartphone Users

I hate having to carry my smartphone in my front pocket. I always forget and it ends up getting scratched by my keys or loose change in my pocket. If you feel the same way, a Kickstarter project has turned up to create premium denim jeans with a special pocket above the knee to hold a smartphone.

smart-denim.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Any 4g phone on T-mobile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :datass:
Yep, Sprint is failing big time with this slow ass rollout. T-Mobile is the best company to go with right now

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Any 4g phone on T-mobile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :datass:

That white box around your smiley :sp:

Finally got a little 4g signal on sprint... still goin to t-mobile Jan. 1, too little too late

I was tryna find a urgent care place to get some stitches in my hand couple hours ago & fukkin Google maps couldnt even load on slow ass 3g, i had to go to Burger King & use their free wifi :pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:leon: yall really feeling tmobile like that? I been with them for 4 years and I can't wait to leave, contract up in one month, going to simple mobile

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im officially on tmobile as of today. We'll see how this goes. So far so good. Especially for 30 a month.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:leon: yall really feeling tmobile like that? I been with them for 4 years and I can't wait to leave, contract up in one month, going to simple mobile

My speeds have been excellent even when i am just on 3g I get speeds 10x faster than what I had on sprint. And when I'm on hspa+
...:wow:

This is just 3g.
x006M.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With these T-Mobile plans for 30 bucks, you only get 100 minutes right? Or is it unlimited to other mobile phones?

I'm sticking with Sprint for now, because I use my phone for personal use and work calls. And I get LTE at my house and all over my area. I'm good.

But prior to LTE coming, I was ready to throw em in the bushes for real.