Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still? :snoop: I remember the late 90s/early 00s when them shyts were a hot commodity and they came with detachable faces so nikkas would remove the faces every time they parked the car because they didn't want their shyt to get stolen.

Google Music gains scan and match feature in the US

googlemusiclead01.jpg

Google Music gains scan and match feature in the US

Life saver :lolbron:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
For dudes who dont know how to make their songs in the google music cloud available offline

1. View your library of albums, artists, or playlists.
2. Touch Menu on your device and touch Keep on device.
3. Check the box next to each item you want to keep on device. Or touch a blue pin to stop making it available offline. You can switch to other views of your library to make other kinds of items available offline as well.

4. Touch the checkmark at the bottom left of the screen.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Nexus 10 is first tablet to match iPad in our Ratings

Google Nexus 10 is first tablet to match iPad in our Ratings

GoogleNexus10_electronics-thumb-240xauto-5784.jpg

In our latest tablet Ratings, the 10.1-inch Google Nexus 10 rated as highly as the Apple iPad among Wi-Fi only models, becoming the first full-sized tablet to do so since the original iPad was introduced in 2010.

At $400, the 16GB Nexus 10 costs $100 less than a comparably configured fourth-generation iPad, earning it a CR Best Buy. While it equaled the iPad in most areas of performance and has a slightly larger display, its battery life did fall short of the iPad's.

Our latest tablet Ratings also found the display on the 8.9-inch, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (Wi-Fi), $310, better than the displays on all specialty tablets, including its smaller sibling, the 7-inch Amazon Kindle Fire HD, $210.

We also turned up a real bargain among smaller tablets: The Google Nexus 7 (4G), $300. For just $50 more than its Wi-Fi only brand mate, the Google Nexus 7 offers 32GB of storage (vs.16GB for the Wi-Fi model) along with 4G connectivity. To put that in perspective, to make a similar leap in storage and connectivity in the iPad Mini line, you'd need to spend an additional $230.

To find the tablet that best fits your needs and budget this holiday season, check out our latest Ratings, which include dozens of recommended models.

—Jeffrey Fox

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'd love to know what Google's gonna do when that N4 money isn't in the account anymore....:manny:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brazil launches its IPHONE, powered by Android

IGB-Electronica-iPhone-image-001.png

Forget about the iPhone, the best phone in the world – here comes the IPHONE, an Android-powered smartphone announced today by Brazilian electronics maker IGB Electronica SA (IGB). The company said in a securities filing that the first model will be called “Neo One”. The firm claims to have a trademark for the “IPHONE” term in Brazil, originally applied for in 2000, way before Apple even began thinking about creating a phone. Somebody call Apple’s lawyers…

Jordan Golson, reporting for MacRumors:

Apple will either file a lawsuit, or perhaps more likely, begin negotiations for a settlement deal.

[...]

Brazil is an important country for Apple. The company has begun hiring for new Apple Stores in the country, which would be its first locations in South America and Apple and Foxconn have begun iPad and iPhone production there.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Free Calls and Texting App. Viber gains emoticons, locations, stickers and group conversations with up to 40 participants. Viber, the popular IM and VoIP software for smartphones, joins a rash of holiday updates by releasing a new version

To use locations or emoticons in your messages, simply tap the plus sign on the left side of the message entry field. This invokes a swipeable panel with options to take a photo, add an existing image from your Camera Roll, send a custom location (which launches an embedded map view) or add emoticons.

Emoticons are accessed by swiping left or right on the panel and then up and down to scroll through a visual list of dozens of emoticons.

Viber 3.2 release notes

- Share stickers with friends, making text messaging fun
– Include emoticons in text messages
– Send locations as messages
– Enhanced messaging experience with new interface and sounds
– Connect with your friends in group conversations of up to 40 participants
– Optimized design for iPhone5 and iOS6, including new keypad

Viber is provided free of charge and is compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 4.3 or later. While the app is optimized for the iPhone 5, iPads are not supported natively yet.

Android fans can download Viber 2.3 with the aforementioned enhancements from Google’s Play Store.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
50 Must-Have Applications For Android Tablets
50 Must-Have Applications For Android Tablets | Android.AppStorm

11 Essential Android Tablet Apps: The Ultimate Starter Kit
http://www.pcworld.com/article/241504/11_essential_android_tablet_apps_the_ultimate_starter_kit.html

10 Multimedia Apps For Android Tablets
http://android.appstorm.net/roundups/entertainment/10-multimedia-apps-for-android-tablets/

Google Releases Tablet App Quality Checklist
http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/quality/tablet.html

Andy rubin stance on tablet apps
http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/19/liveblog-from-asiad-andy-rubin-svp-of-mobile-at-google/

The Tablet App Quality Checklist is a series of ten items aimed at helping developers create better tablet-optimized Android apps. The checklist is arranged in no particular order, and, as mentioned, is intended to improve the overall quality of apps being published in the Google Play store. The checklist isn’t applicable to all apps across the board, but is rather a series of detailed guidelines intended to be used as a foundation for optimizing any app-in-development.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Looks like Walmart is selling the Nexus 10 through their website now. It's still sold out through the Google Play Store, so this might be a better option. With free ship to store, it's cheaper too.

nexus10.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For dudes who dont know how to make their songs in the google music cloud available offline

this is invaluable to me since i moved all my music to the cloud and dont have unlimited data anymore. when did they add this feature? just have to pin the albums i want to my phone at home when im on wifi and im good to go :obama:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Brehs somebody put me up on game. What is the purpose of having an android os on a camera?

For people that take a ton of pictures that need to be better quality than a phone offers and need to get them online easily, this definitely could be useful.

With the android app ecosystem there's a built in plethora of services to upload and manage those pictures online.

I personally wouldn't buy one, but I can see it fitting some people's needs.