Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is invaluable to me since i moved all my music to the cloud and dont have unlimited data anymore. when did they add this feature? just have to pin the albums i want to my phone at home when im on wifi and im good to go :obama:[/

what happens when music is brought offline? Is it saved to your phone?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;2592902 said:
this is invaluable to me since i moved all my music to the cloud and dont have unlimited data anymore. when did they add this feature? just have to pin the albums i want to my phone at home when im on wifi and im good to go :obama:[/

its saved to your phone and you can play it offline through the google music app

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is invaluable to me since i moved all my music to the cloud and dont have unlimited data anymore. when did they add this feature? just have to pin the albums i want to my phone at home when im on wifi and im good to go :obama:

always been there actually :russ:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Carné Asada;2592902 said:

temporary store/cache until you unpin it. This is why i dont get why dudes want to put their music physically on their phone

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
what do you guys think I would be able to get for my s2 on craiglist?...shyt still looks like new. no scratches or anything. and would it sell more if its rooted?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what do you guys think I would be able to get for my s2 on craiglist?...shyt still looks like new. no scratches or anything. and would it sell more if its rooted?

100-150

they can root it for themselves always restore back to factory.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@newark whats the limit? Im saying put whatever album you need offline before you start your day. Im not saying put 10gb offline :smugfavre:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@newark whats the limit? Im saying put whatever album you need offline before you start your day. Im not saying put 10gb offline :smugfavre:

:laugh: i get that, and you get that, but i think a lot of dudes gonna read what you said and try and put 100gigs offline in one shot :deadmanny: i forgot what the limit but it isnt much

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why are people chosing to carry around their nexus 4 naked 24/7. Get a case please and stop bugging LG and google about stupid shyt :mindblown:

Grab a case here http://www.squidoo.com/nexus-4-cases-and-accessories

The Nexus 4 has a curved back...It will slide on a flat surface.

I got mine delivered few days ago. Left it on my glass TV stand (approximately ~1.5ft high) and it slid from it and screen cracked & touch sensor is dead. Sending it to LG today to fix it, though I don't know how much it will cost.

w0I4El.jpg

I got my Nexus 4 on Dec 6th (ordered on Nov 27th) and took it on a week long cruise. I was very impressed with how well the phone held up the entire week and with how great the pictures were. Then the day between getting off the ship and going home, my phone slid off the bathroom counter in the hotel and landed on the tile floor... two horrific bounces later, this is the result...

52830d1355867693t-have-you-cracked-your-nexus-4-yet-img_20121218_144911.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
does anybody know how I get that 30$ t mobile value plan?....i'm trying to buy a phone. I put the phone in my cart. when I go to select a plan all it has is the classic plans with a 2 year contract. none of the value plans. do I have to do something else?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
does anybody know how I get that 30$ t mobile value plan?....i'm trying to buy a phone. I put the phone in my cart. when I go to select a plan all it has is the classic plans with a 2 year contract. none of the value plans. do I have to do something else?

It might be in the prepaid area on the site, not in new plans

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2