NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its easy Math...Carriers Pay LG 650$ up front to make the optimus G

Google pays them 350$ to make the nexus 4... Which product would you make first lol. LG gave google the supply that they ordered. Google just got overwhelmed.

The one that they actually move more units of. I haven't seen one person cop that optimus even online. Plus the Nexus will have a turn around. I bet they move more then 2/1 Nexus over Optimus.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one that they actually move more units of. I haven't seen one person cop that optimus even online. Plus the Nexus will have a turn around. I bet they move more then 2/1 Nexus over Optimus.

To be fair, there was no marketing or any kind of commercials for this shiit. They probably used the Gnex numbers to determine the inventory and got overwhelmed by demand.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Received my phone early ass shyt this morning after the post office missed their delivery yesterday. 7 AM early, :merchant:

I'm back home :ahh: , got google voice popping with spare phone app. Data speeds are great, eating off this $30 dollar T-Mobile shyt :noah:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Samsung is milking the hell out of the s3

nexusae0_Samsung-GALAXY-Grand_thumb.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Received my phone early ass shyt this morning after the post office missed their delivery yesterday. 7 AM early, :beli:

I'm back home :ahh: , got google voice popping with spare phone app. Data speeds are great, eating off this $30 dollar T-Mobile shyt :noah:

what kinda speeds are you getting

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ok brehs the job is FINALLY giving your boy a phone...

The phone i truly want is the nexus, but we have plans with verizon and At&t... Not sure which phone to cop with these guys? I dont want the s3 or the note so should i get the One X+?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

These are all just guesses, there are no real numbers back this up. You're on an internet forum surrounded by techies that are hyped over a phone that was made available in limited quantity from the get go. Of course it's gonna seem like it's gonna seem like it's doing numbers, but the reality is the OG is available on 2 major carriers, not supply constrained and actually has TV spots. You can actually walk into a store today a walk out with the phone.

And even if the OG was outselling the N4 2/1 it would take 5-6 Nexus phones to make up the profit of selling one OG, based off assumptions that the N4 is being sold at cost for the 8GB and they're probably making ~$50 on the 16GB model.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Question for those who use their phones in tandem with their car stereos...

How do yal stream music from your Android devices to your car? Do I only need a bluetooth compatible stereo?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Question for those who use their phones in tandem with their car stereos...

How do yal stream music from your Android devices to your car? Do I only need a bluetooth compatible stereo?

If you car stereo is not bluetooth compatible, then you'd have to purchase/install an after market bluetooth compatible stereo if you wanna go the bluetooth route. Or if your car has a headphone/auxiliary jack you can just cop one of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-GC17103-Auxiliary-Audio-Cable-3/dp/B003CK70VC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355851196&sr=8-2&keywords=auxiliary+cable"]these[/ame] and :win:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you car stereo is not bluetooth compatible, then you'd have to purchase/install an after market bluetooth compatible stereo if you wanna go the bluetooth route. Or if your car has a headphone/auxiliary jack you can just cop one of these and :win:
Well, I'm thinking about getting a stereo for my wife as one of her gifts for Christmas.

I have one with an AUX cable and I would rather just get her something where she doesn't have to plug anything in. So Bluetooth compatibility is all it needs?