CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Carné Asada;2576023 said:
You're wrong, Rbk. HTC has been dropping heat with their last few phones but they are constantly being overlooked by Samsung. Everything on HTC is great,from build quality, screen, camera,etc.

Sense and Touchwiz are almost a wash.

If you look at some of the top phones being reviewed against, the HTC one x is alway there for comparisons. And that DNA has been getting lots of love from reviewers as well.

IMO, HTC should just focus on windows phones because they aren't gona get any love from Android anymore.

The only reason it's still mentioned in comparisons is cause of the screen. It's still one of the best on the market.

I'd gladly take touchwiz over sense any day of the week.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
sense and touchwiz are in the same league since when. Sense break and make most apps not compatible :russ::why:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason it's still mentioned in comparisons is cause of the screen. It's still one of the best on the market.

I'd gladly take touchwiz over sense any day of the week.

I guess its all about preferences. Aside from their multi-view, I think Touchwiz looks dated and lacks some features. Sense looks more refined IMO.

But besides their screen, HTC has great cameras as well as their beats audio capabilities.

If anything, their marketing is a mess. But it may be too late to make a comeback.

I'd probably roll with an HTC phone if the Note 2 never existed.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody know where to get some tuturoials for hooking up the galaxy note 2 Im tired of just looking at icons and a black wall paper. I don't give a damn about battery life over 10 hrs. Im trying to stunnnt!!!1

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone got any tips for getting hairline scratches out of ur screen?

Nothing, really. I heard this 3m stuff that someone tried that might work. Other than that, you might want to throw a screen protector to try and hide the scratch.

What kind of phone?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
S Beam isn't working after the JB update now. I have everything turned on with both phones and when i try to send a bunch of pics with wifi direct, it cannot find any devices. Any tips @Rohiggidy ?

How come doesn't work with pics? :why:

Last edited by a moderator:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Any Nexus 4 owners having issues with Bluetooth since the 4.2.1 update? I couldn't get the phone hooked up to my car, then I realized that Bluetooth wouldn't turn on at all. Seems like others have been having the problem too.