CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I actually wouldn't mind Motorola getting some Nexus shine next year. A Nexus Razr would probably be dope, especially if they drop that huge ass battery like the Maxx. :whew:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually wouldn't mind Motorola getting some Nexus shine next year. A Nexus Razr would probably be dope, especially if they drop that huge ass battery like the Maxx. :whew:

...plus Google bought Motorola.

It's only a matter of time before they start revving up devices from the manufacturer that they bought right?

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I've had my Sprint Samsung GS3 and my Nexus 4 on t-mo side by side for the majority of the weekend. :wow:

Stock google is awesome, battery life is better on the Nexus 4 and that might partly be due to my S3 constantly searching for a Sprint 3G signal. :stopitslime:

Been getting a consistent 8-9MBps down on HSPA+, which is a godsend compared to the dial-up speeds on Sprint. I'm sure I can configure my APN settings to squeeze more out of it.

Even though I'm on the $30 pre-paid plan right now, I'm probably gonna switch to a family value plan to put my wife on

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
LG made the best Nexus ever :comeon:

I dont want a motorola nexus any time soon. Not before they fix their screen display, bullshyt hardware, build quality and Cheap camera. LG gave google a hit. Samsung created a DUD twice. HTC should get the next nexus or Sony.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont want a motorola nexus any time soon. Not before they fix their screen display, bullshyt hardware, build quality and Cheap camera. LG gave google a hit. Samsung created a DUD twice. HTC should get the next nexus or Sony.

:ohhh:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

The way Sony has been bleeding money lately, they may not even have a phone division by next year. :lolbron:

Now that I think of it, Asus may not be a bad choice either. :ohhh:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
All you people w the Nexus4 on T-Mo prepaid, how do you handle voicemail?

T-Mo prepaid doesn't handle Google Voice voicemail :why:

solavei has conditional call fwding unlike the other prepaids on tmo

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Kicks Off Surprise Calendar Countdown, $35 Credit Towards Hotel Booking – Droid Life

Google-Play-Promo-650x246.png

Today, Google is starting to spread some holiday cheer with the Surprise Calendar Countdown. From what we can see, Google will have special deals on apps, books, movies, tv, and music every day until 1/1/2013. Today only, Google is offering $35 towards a hotel booking through the Hotel Tonight application that can be installed from Google Play. Not exactly the type of app deal we were looking for, but it’s neat.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
SONY=LG they just need someone to guide them. Remember HTC before the nexus one :deadmanny:.
Did you really just compare SONY to the likes of HTC and LG? :comeon:

HTC was and is still a mess even after the N1. The only hit the had was the EVO.. A one hot phone every 10 year average.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you really just compare SONY to the likes of HTC and LG? :comeon:

HTC was and is still a mess even after the N1. The only hit the had was the EVO.. A one hot phone every 10 year average.

One X line isn't terrible either.

:sadcam:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
One X line isn't terrible either.

:sadcam:

The One X is a good device no doubt, but it doesn't help that it's only on one company in the US and the only other variant is the EVO 4G LTE which most people just see as the successor to the OG Evo, instead of the new flagship line from HTC. I'm not even gonna touch the droid DNA, One S and One XL/+ fiasco... They're still a mess.