We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ever since the jellybean update, every tether app I use automatically turns on the built in Verizon hot spot app.

That's the shyt I don't like.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ever since the jellybean update, every tether app I use automatically turns on the built in Verizon hot spot app.

That's the shyt I don't like.

Ok, now I'm not sure. Just ran root checker and it says I'm not properly rooted but titanium works and allows me to freeze apps and I used the voodoo ota root keeper app to preserve my root and it said it was successful and shows I have root access. Is there a method to root Verizon jellybean yet?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
S Beam isn't working after the JB update now. I have everything turned on with both phones and when i try to send a bunch of pics with wifi direct, it cannot find any devices. Any tips @Rohiggidy ?

How come doesn't work with pics? :why:

Last edited by a moderator:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
All you people w the Nexus4 on T-Mo prepaid, how do you handle voicemail?

T-Mo prepaid doesn't handle Google Voice voicemail :why:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Ok, now I'm not sure. Just ran root checker and it says I'm not properly rooted but titanium works and allows me to freeze apps and I used the voodoo ota root keeper app to preserve my root and it said it was successful and shows I have root access. Is there a method to root Verizon jellybean yet?
You lost root when you updated to JB

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you people w the Nexus4 on T-Mo prepaid, how do you handle voicemail?

T-Mo prepaid doesn't handle Google Voice voicemail :why:

The only drawback to this shyt brreh. People should complain so we can get our Google voicemail back. I feel like its 2005 again dialing into my voicemail box :comeon: :sadbron:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
S Beam isn't working after the JB update now. I have everything turned on with both phones and when i try to send a bunch of pics with wifi direct, it cannot find any devices. Any tips @Rohiggidy ?

How come doesn't work with pics? :why:

Isn't s beam just simply touching both phones. Make sure you are touching the 2 phones by the battery. The NFC is inside the battery. Turn one of the phone side ways and place it on the battery of the other phone

Last edited by a moderator:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Isn't s beam just simply touching both phones. Make sure you are touching the 2 phones by the battery. The NFC is inside the battery. Turn one of the phone side ways and place it on the battery of the other phone

S Beam is for wifi direct too and it doesn't work anymore. Other phones won't register when i try to use it.