newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

maybe but

Vonage Mobile is a free mobile VoIP app that lets you make free high quality international calls and send free texts and photos to anyone else who has the app

grooveip with GV, doesn't have that limitation

hopefully once google starts off this new mobile company in 2013, they can come up with a simple one app way of VOIP, that doesn't have restrictions or dependencies

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
After getting the Jelly Bean update for my GS3 on Verizon, I can't send picture mail anymore. Anybody else having this problem or know a fix?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Give people your Google voice number simple and text with it. Set it as the default texting app

So if I switch services or phones I will keep my google voice number? Cause before when I was on sprint my voicemails would go through google voice now on my n4 on tmobile nothing registers no voice mail no text no nothing. Still have the same number.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
So if I switch services or phones I will keep my google voice number?

Yes you will keep the same number forever. google voice is an app...put the app on any device and login and it work the same way. There is an google voice extension for chrome. U can text from your browser via the google voice.com website. Its easier to give out the gv number because u dont have to give people your real number and it less hassle when you switch phones and numbers. U can put it on a tablet and it will work. Its one of the best app of all time...google having trouble moving it forward because carriers are blocking the potential :ohlawd:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Turn off WIFI and try it again. MMS is based on file size and carrier network

Still not working. When I sent pics before, the 4G would flick on for a sec with the wifi to send the message, now it doesn't pop up. The pic messages (just smilies from this site) get stuck now and never go through.

I've rebooted my phone too and still no luck.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still not working. When I sent pics before, the 4G would flick on for a sec with the wifi to send the message, now it doesn't pop up. The pic messages (just smilies from this site) get stuck now and never go through.

I've rebooted my phone too and still no luck.

which phone do you have??

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York