Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the Tmo at the mall wasn't gonna sell me them prepaid activation sims. On to the next one. smh

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question. I was in NYC at the knick game and I dropped my razor HD and I got a tiny crack by the home button. Everything works and you can't see it in the dark and can't feel it, but you can see it in the light. Can I claim some bull about the battery and get a new phone under warranty? I just got this on Halloween.

It's nothing serious but if I can get a new one I'll take it. It's less than an inch long

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Quick question. I was in NYC at the knick game and I dropped my razor HD and I got a tiny crack by the home button. Everything works and you can't see it in the dark and can't feel it, but you can see it in the light. Can I claim some bull about the battery and get a new phone under warranty? I just got this on Halloween.

It's nothing serious but if I can get a new one I'll take it. It's less than an inch long

Yeah, I do it every once n a while.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Is there anything I have to say, forms to fill out, or fees to pay. This is the first time something like that has happened and it's funny cause this thing seems built like a tank

I just say its dropping calls and I'm getting bad signal etc, they run tests n shyt at the sprint store then order a replacement.

Daps
Google Music deleted all my playlists (which were synched to iTunes) :beli:

This happen to anyone else? Any way to fix it?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll try it tom at the Verizon stand at the local mall and see what they say

Calling is ALWAYS better. Call tech support. People at Verizon stores will usually give you shyt about it. But tech support over the phone doesn't care and will just send out a new one. I swapped out my gnex complaining about the battery three times and they never raised an eyebrow.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Anyone who doesn't want to root their phone and still wants to tether should check out open garden

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...Client&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Works on android devices and windows and macosx. I'm liking it so far have to do a few hoops to get it started but works well.

Also got my nexus 4 on the tmobile prepaid right now but my google voice doesn't seem to work. And how can I make my google voice my permanent number?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Give people your Google voice number simple and text with it. Set it as the default texting app

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm getting my mom a tablet for Christmas and am between the iPad mini, google nexus 7, and Samsung galaxy tab 2.

She can catch on to tech with some coaching, but she's not super tech savvy. I'm wondering how easy it is to navigate the droid app market (is it easy to find apps & games, download music & movies), can she use amazon's market on these devices, what's the best droid app market (google play)?

I don't want to default to the iPad since I know there are comparable and better alternatives, but at the same time all my devices are apple, they're pretty straight forward for someone like her, and I can easily help her over the phone if she needs to figure something out.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm getting my mom a tablet for Christmas and am between the iPad mini, google nexus 7, and Samsung galaxy tab 2.

She can catch on to tech with some coaching, but she's not super tech savvy. I'm wondering how easy it is to navigate the droid app market (is it easy to find apps & games, download music & movies), can she use amazon's market on these devices, what's the best droid app market (google play)?

I don't want to default to the iPad since I know there are comparable and better alternatives, but at the same time all my devices are apple, they're pretty straight forward for someone like her, and I can easily help her over the phone if she needs to figure something out.

Nexus 7- 199$ and The google play store is easier to navigate than the apple store :pachaha: Why do you need the amazon app store?? Google play store is much better. There is a kindle fire app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.kindle&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

COMPARE THEM for yourself
https://play.google.com/store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id375380948?mt=8

Android is easier to use people are just impatient. Android is plug and play. Apple is plug and set up itunes to transfer files and convert movies to MP4