GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Galaxy S4 smartphone mentioned by Samsung exec, name appears to be confirmed

In early 2012 we have witnessed a plethora of nonsensical rumors that suggested the Galaxy S3 may be rebranded as something else, and it took a while until it was confirmed that the company’s flagship device would be known as the third member of the Galaxy S family.

Hopefully we’re not going to see the same phenomenon occur in the following months, as it would be rather strange to see Samsung baptize the Galaxy S4 anything other than, well, Galaxy S4. After all, the Galaxy S is probably the strongest Android brand out there, and it would make no sense to have the name of a famous product line changed.

In fact, that’s what current rumors and leaks call the device, not that we’d expect it to have a different moniker. To further clear the air, we have a new report from IT Pro Portal that says a Samsung exec has already mentioned the Galaxy S4 smartphone during a very recent event – the Invest in Photonics in Bordeaux:

So when Kit Lam, who is the Chief Innovation Officer at SERI [Samsung Electronics Research Institute], comes on stage to run through his presentation and lets slip the words “Galaxy S4” during the speech, it’s certainly worth taking note of; given that hitherto no one from Samsung had uttered anything about the follow-up to the S3.

This is the first semi-official confirmation of the existence of the Samsung Galaxy S4 that has reached us. The name could well be a guess from Lam but given his position within SERI, it’s debatable.

Lam did not mention any details about the Galaxy S4, not that we’d expect Samsung execs to spill the beans on the device quite yet.

As for referring to the device by its proper name, that’s not exactly a leak, since every Android fan and their grandmother probably knows that a Galaxy S4 will follow the Galaxy S3, so there’s no point pretending it won’t be made.

Are you already saving money to buy the Galaxy S4 as soon as it comes out?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
what are you talking about fam. It dont have to be samsung. It just have to be an OEM usb cable. The cheap usb are damaging peoples devices. I rest my case. Take it or leave it

I went thru so many cheap ass cables, horrendous

The port on my old ass evo finally died so Ill be purchasing a new phone shortly enough. Nexus more than likely.

Luckily I have an old hero I use as a charger and 3 batteries

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
what are you talking about fam. It dont have to be samsung. It just have to be an OEM usb cable. The cheap usb are damaging peoples devices. I rest my case. Take it or leave it

Oh. Lol. I only use OEM cables. Lg makes a good one. I work at a hotel so I get a new one every week lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I doubt that the old razr maxx will get JB....will have to root

I'm not into all that root shyt, ain't trying to void my warranty.

But Verizon & Motorola already both confirmed that we're getting JB along with the regular Razr, Razr HD, and a few other phones that came out a little later....supposedly this/next month. But I'm jus pressed for a release date cuz this shyt is :mindblown:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

But Verizon & Motorola already both confirmed that we're getting JB along with the regular Razr, Razr HD, and a few other phones that came out a little later....supposedly this/next month. But I'm jus pressed for a release date cuz this shyt is :mindblown:

Smh at being scared to root. Cause a warranty. I've rooted every sprint phone I had the first week I got it. Unroooting is as simple as clicking a button. Unroot when u need to take it in for warranty.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Smh at being scared to root. Cause a warranty. I've rooted every sprint phone I had the first week I got it. Unroooting is as simple as clicking a button. Unroot when u need to take it in for warranty.

Scared? :childplease:

I just don't know shyt about it or want to fukk with it for minor reasons when what I want will be coming in a few weeks/months anyways. I'm hella into my phone and certain specs, but I ain't to the point where I want to dig that deep. Don't know shyt about it, don't really NEED to root for what I want done.

Thanks for ur input tho.

:salute:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Scared? :childplease:

I just don't know shyt about it or want to fukk with it for minor reasons when what I want will be coming in a few weeks/months anyways. I'm hella into my phone and certain specs, but I ain't to the point where I want to dig that deep. Don't know shyt about it, don't really NEED to root for what I want done.

Thanks for ur input tho.

:salute:

Fukk waiting for a couple months. With root you can flash custom ROMs,kernels which drastically improve battery life, as well as mods which enable extras like themes and sound mods.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Go to Youtube, search for how to root your phone.

You'll see how easy the shyt is. :smh: @ people thinking rooting is like your doing some obscene hard extra hacking shyt to their phone. In a lot of cases it's as simple as getting the right drivers for you phone, and following instructions.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Go to Youtube, search for how to root your phone.

You'll see how easy the shyt is. :smh: @ people thinking rooting is like your doing some obscene hard extra hacking shyt to their phone. In a lot of cases it's as simple as getting the right drivers for you phone, and following instructions.

:ld:

nikka I've seen about as many root videos as there are online.

I ain't say I COULDN'T root. I said I'm not trying to do all that. What I need done ain't a matter of something I can ONLY get if I root my phone.

Can't argue wit u internet dudes lmao

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
optimized Tablet apps finder

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tablifiedapps.tablifiedmarket&hl=en

pmqhuUdFtxtHhCZrbg-Sr_riqLJCZwCvvSPbyFDf0esSWclTx-aQbt_Q0oqoFussx4Fb=w124

Description

Tablified is the largest and most trusted database of Android tablet apps and games. Easily discover apps and games designed specifically for your Android tablet without having to search around the Android Market for yourself. We find 'Tablified' apps so you don't have to! Looking for Android tablet news and app reviews?

☆ PCMag.com EDITOR'S CHOICE! ☆

"If you have an Android tablet and you want to find great apps, buy Tablified Market right now." -PCMag.com

"Tablified Market offers a refreshing way to discover only apps that are truly optimized for your Android tablet." -CNET.com

"First 10 things to do with your new Nexus 7 tablet. Discovering good apps for the Nexus 7 is fun with this app installed." – ZDNet.com

Featured on PCWorld – "Best Google Nexus 7 Apps"

"A good database with regular updates." - Guardian.co.uk

"A dead-simple way to find great tablet apps" - AndroidCommunity.com

"Tablified Market take the time to sort through the chaos so you don't have to." - Androidpit.com

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;2546053 said:
They won't make me buy some phone? I haven't transferred anything in yet. Tmobile said my sim will be arriving on the 18th :whoa:

You can sign up for a prepaid plan there. Ifyou want that 30 dollar plan some stores won't do it. Depends on the manager. I had to try three stores before they finally did it. They definitely can do it in store tho

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Carné Asada;2546053 said:
They won't make me buy some phone? I haven't transferred anything in yet. Tmobile said my sim will be arriving on the 18th :whoa:
Um no they shouldn't. When i got my Nexus 4 I went straight to a nearby T-Mobile store and told them i needed a mirosim for it and they installed it for me.