Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google please hurry up with the MEEBO implementation / ALL in one service messenging APP

Merge Gtalk, facebook, G+ mess etc

883bf817

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS:noah:

Where can I get some Nexus 7 accessories? I need covers and all that. Christmas is coming:noah:

what kind of accessories....cheap cover are on amazon and ebay...any 7 inch cover work or buy the one on the play store

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Google please hurry up with the MEEBO implementation / ALL in one service messenging APP

Merge Gtalk, facebook, G+ mess etc

883bf817

Why is Google so awesome brehs? :noah: They had the IOS users waiting like whores in a brothel for Google to reintroduce some Maps piff to them. They probably could have gotten away with charging for it. They don't slack either, they stay putting out hot shyt. I've been using Gmail since 2004, moved to Chrome finally this year been on Android since 2010. Got my girl and my mom to cop Galaxy S3. I have both of them like :mj: :krs: to the Android experience.

:win: When you have an Android phone.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why is Google so awesome brehs? :noah: They had the IOS users waiting like whores in a brothel for Google to reintroduce some Maps piff to them. They probably could have gotten away with charging for it. They don't slack either, they stay putting out hot shyt. I've been using Gmail since 2004, moved to Chrome finally this year been on Android since 2010. Got my girl and my mom to cop Galaxy S3. I have both of them like :mj: :krs: to the Android experience.

:win: When you have an Android phone.

Yeah my shorty bought her a galaxy 3 2 weeks ago and she loves the shyt.

Matter of fact im starting to see quite a few broads with note 2s.:jawalrus:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
*maxes out home ISP connection while D/L Blu-Ray rip*

*turns Wireless Tether on my phone*

*connects work laptop to my LTE connection*

*continues using net without the slowdown while the downloading the movie in the background*

:ahh:

The joys of unlimited data

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 7 out of stock :mindblown:

They are about to sell 3 million+ nexus 7 in 2 months :whoo::lawd::eat:

They told ASUS to ship 3 millie guess they about to hit 5 millie :ohhh:

Quanta Computer produces both the Nexus 7 and the Kindle Fire and recently said that it expects Google’s Nexus 7 shipments to jump from 800,000 – 900,000 shipped in November to the aforementioned 1 million units sold figure. The Kindle Fire is expected to do well this quarter, too. Quanta Computer told DigitTimes it expects Amazon to ship 3-4 million units during the quarter, presumably including all models, and that Google will ship 2-3 million Nexus units during the same time period.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Facebook's Big 2.0 Update Is Coming Today, Ditching The Slow HTML5 Rendering For Native Code

nexusae0_fbtiny_thumb.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google introducing confirmed clicks into all mobile advertising banners

googleads.png

Mobile ads are sometimes really, really annoying, but they serve a purpose -- devs got to get paid. However, perhaps the most frustrating thing of all is when you accidentally tap on an ad banner, soon finding yourself nowhere near the app you were in. Google is putting an end to that today, with the announcement that confirmed clicks are to be implemented into all in-app image advertising banners on smartphones.

It's incredibly simple, but sure to delight users around the globe. From their research, Google has deduced that the biggest majority of accidental clicks occur around the outer edges of the banners. So, going forward, taps in these areas will prompt a confirmation button to appear before heading out to any related websites. Google claims it will be good for the companies that are buying advertising, as they will be getting valuable clicks for their money instead of a number of people who didn't really care much for the advertised product or service.

And, of course, it's fantastic news for us, the end user. People still get paid, and we lose a big source of frustration.