Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Deep Sleep Battery Saver Makes Sure Your Device Receives the Rest It Deserves

Deep-Sleep-650x360.jpg

For those of you who try everything they can to make those batteries last as long as possible, check out Deep Sleep Battery Saver. While your phone is snoozing, at night time when you aren’t using it, most people decide to charge their device. If you aren’t one for that, this app allows you to set times where it will automatically shut off WiFi and data, along with all of the ongoing syncing services to save battery. In the morning, it auto awakes for the new day and re-syncs everything before you wake up, that way you and your Android friend are refreshed and ready to go.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Glad to see the brehs who walk the stock getting their dose of Jelly Bean this week :ahh:

Enjoy that Google Now and buttery smoothness :salute:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my bumper. :cape: shyts nice as fukk, feels high end and makes the phone feel a lot less fragile too

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
T-Mobile announces another 5 markets with 1900MHz HSPA+

We saw T-Mobile light up three new markets just a few days ago with its "network modernization," and now its ready to announce five more. Network Modernization is a big deal for T-Mobile, as it brings improvements in voice and data traffic, better building penetration and overall improved signal strength. It also of course means that the carrier has deployed HSPA+ on the 1900MHz band in that market as well, which enables use of most GSM handsets sold in the world -- including AT&T branded devices. Users in the following markets should see the improved service live starting today:

* Chicago, including the surrounding areas of: Aurora, Berwyn, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Naperville, Oak Park, Schaumburg, Wilmette and Winnetka.
* Reno, Nev.
* Sacramento, Calif., including the surrounding areas of: Antelope, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Loomis, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Vacaville and West Sacramento.
* Fresno, Calif.
* Southern Calif., including: Alhambra, Anaheim, Claremont, Culver City, El Monte, Encino, Garden Grove, Granada Hills, Inglewood, Irvine, La Crescenta, Laguna Niguel, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Newport Beach, North Hills, North Hollywood, Paramount, Pasadena, Redlands, Reseda, Rosemead, Santa Ana, San Fernando, San Gabriel, Santa Monica, South El Monte, Temple City, Torrance, Upland, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Westminster and Wilmington.

This announcement brings the number of markets with 1900MHz HSPA+ up to 23 in total, which T-Mobile claims is covering 100 million Americans.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sprint wants to buy Clearwire, offers $2.1 billion for remaining 49.6% of shares

Sprint-Logo-w600.jpg

If Sprint is able to buy Clearwire at $2.1 billion then the total worth of the company will become $4.2 billion, as 50.4 percent of shares are already owned by Sprint. Clearwire is in trouble when it comes to its finances. The company has previously revealed that it could run out of money in the third quarter of 2013, which makes Sprint’s offer viable, if it wants to survive.

Sprint, on the other hand, is also going to be bought by Japanese mobile firm Softbank. Sprint’s acquisition by Softbank will provide it with enough funds to go on with Clearwire’s buy out.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Been Jellybeaning on my S2 epic 4g for the last week or so... Goog set gang!

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got my bumper. :cape: shyts nice as fukk, feels high end and makes the phone feel a lot less fragile too

Got mine too. I'm surprised it only took 2 days to get here after I placed my order. This shyt looks slick without adding all that bulk that a normal case would.

I completely butchered my zagg front and back glass protector installs, so this shyt pretty much peeled off the edges of them when I put it on. I'm gonna have to order a new one.