Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Admits New Maps App For iOS Is Better Than Android Version, Promises iPad App

iPhone2.jpeg

He also mentions some interesting things about Google’s thoughts on the app:
The brand-new, completely rethought design is slick, simple and coherent. Google admits that it’s even better than Google Maps for Android phones, which has accommodated its evolving feature set mainly by piling on menus.
So Google concedes that the new app it has developed for a rival platform is better than that it developed for its own platform, despite not having all of the same features. With that being the case, I’m sure it won’t be long before Google Maps for Android is updated to be a little more like its iOS counterpart.
In addition to this, Pogue mentions a Google Maps iPad app, which Google says is coming soon:
Finally, although Google Maps runs fine on the iPad, it’s just a blown-up version of the iPhone version. There’s not yet an iPad-specific app.
Google says that goodies like those will be coming soon.

Read more at Google Admits New Maps App For iOS Is Better Than Android Version, Promises iPad App | Cult of Android

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Microsoft and their bright idea failed
[ame=http://youtu.be/jyxR6uTxr8Q]Microsoft Surface Tablet Recall? - YouTube[/ame]

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
27th, same day as my first one that I received a week ago.

There was a 4 hour difference in ordering time and said it would take 6-7 weeks. Figured it wouldn't arrive until after New Years. :pachaha:

:ohhh: So that 6-7 week shipping is not necessarily true

btw, so they take your money right away but give you a 6-7 week shipping date? :comeon:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
cancel and reorder my nig. U got lost in the shuffle :wow:

I'ma try that, :ehh:

btw, so they take your money right away but give you a 6-7 week shipping date? :comeon:

Word, I placed my order after reading I wouldn't be charged until it was shipped. Like fukk it why not, :manny:

These motherfukkers got some nerve, they tossed that 400 into pending purgatory. :comeon:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'ma try that, :ehh:

Word, I placed my order after reading I wouldn't be charged until it was shipped. Like fukk it why not, :manny:

These motherfukkers got some nerve, they tossed that 400 into pending purgatory. :comeon:

I hope they learn their lesson when the Nexus 5 drops. :snoop:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

I used a credit card, so it was just a pending charge. So no, they don't take your money right away. It's just a credit card hold, like they do for hotel bookings and gas purchases. Not a big deal.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Touchwiz>>>LG skin Fam simple

Like homie said take the skin into consideration + plus the optimus G is ugly as fukk

G has the better screen and is faster but overall the GS3 is a better buy. G is on ICS lol :russ:

1) I'ma use Nova Launcher Prime on the optimus G so the LG u.i is irrelevant. I didn't even use Touchwiz on my epic, i used launcher pro

2) G is on ICS but only temporarily its getitng jellybean this month, plus i'm still on gingerbread so the upgrade to 4.0 will keep me happy until i get 4.1

3) the only thing i'm seeing that is better about the s3 is "popularity" "phone aesthetics" and a better camera however the G has a 13mp camera:wdff:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
That LG UI is horrible, plus it's running 4.0. Only way i'd mess with it is if I rooted it and loaded up CM 10.

The S3 is the way to go, but if you can wait till June, the S4 will be dropping. :ohlawd:

I would but there's no guarantee that the s4 is more powerful then the optimus g. IMO the G has the specs of a 2013 holiday phone