GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea i have it bought but uninstalled/ don't use anymore, shyt absolutely murdered the battery on my nexus 7 , its media server would keep running even after i stopped using it , shyt was giving me like 3 hours battery , beautiful app though

This shyt is too dope to get rid of :wow:

Watching the Bulls game on my tv in the family room, then watching another game through splashtop on my TouchPad (doesn't support the League Pass app)... Dope

:win:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is too dope to get rid of :wow:

Watching the Bulls game on my tv in the family room, then watching another game through splashtop on my TouchPad (doesn't support the League Pass app)... Dope

:win:

:lolbron: the irony of it running better on the TP than on the nexus 7

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs how much does tmobile charge for a microsim? Am I better off buying a sim cutter?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'm a little out of the loop brehs, got an Epic 4G and am eligible for upgrade from Sprint as of Dec. 1. That new Galaxy Note 2 looks sweet but don't know much about the new phones. If this were your situation what would you grab?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little out of the loop brehs, got an Epic 4G and am eligible for upgrade from Sprint as of Dec. 1. That new Galaxy Note 2 looks sweet but don't know much about the new phones. If this were your situation what would you grab?
Well the note was always out of the question for me just way too big to me... The galaxy s3 and the nexus 4 are the top choices for me.

Edit: you are on sprint... Gs3 and the note is all you got as far as top choices. I would personally go for the galaxy s3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Can't go wrong with either.

If you want a big ass screen then go for the Note 2. If it's too big, go with the GS3.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Thanks. I guess I'll go into a Sprint store and play with both to see which one I like best. I just don't wanna feel like I'm shorting myself by choosing one over the other. Good to know that they're both quality choices.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Go with the note 2. It was a tough pill to swallow last year but it's become a pretty big deal now and draws a lot of attention. The resell value is very good as well. I would go with the Note 2 and if you find it too big, return it and go with the GS3.

The note 2 is the best phone out right now.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs how much does tmobile charge for a microsim? Am I better off buying a sim cutter?

You can get one online or over the phone for 99 cents.

Or if you go into a store and sign up they'll just give you one. Not all stores will do it if you want that 30 dollar plan since its technically a online only deal