Daps
Reppin
SoFla
anyone flashed JB on the Epic 4G Touch (Sprint version of GS2) yet?

I'm on CM10 and trying to decide if I make the switch to the leaked JB rom

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hate to say it rohiggidy but he's right..they broadcasting what time its getting sold online for the 2nd time and still got their shyt fukked up...let's be real..it was a disaster.

Google is a big company..sure they are not used to selling a lot of hardware but to fukk up twice in a row after having a nice little 2 and a half weeks to try and get things in order with the site is kind of fugazi.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

:childplease: do you know what high traffic is??? The same time yall were trying tio buy a phone millions of other people were doing the same shyt....This happens all the time. Yall ever try to buy foams or yeezy on nike.com??? Yall eevr try to buy jayz or kanye tickets on ticketmaster.com??? Google isnt immune to this shyt

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
My bro had T-Mobile a while ago and it was legit on 3G. THey throttled once you touched 2GBs.

I will say this though, if you're lucky enough to be in a Sprint LTE market, you might want to hold off on switching. I'm down in the south burbs, and I've been to some of the southwest ones recently, and I can say that Sprint's LTE is showing up all throughout these areas. And I'm not talking about disconnecting once you get on, my phone has been sitting on the signal as of late, and it has a much weaker radio than the GS3.

It was hard sticking with them when the 3G speeds went to complete shyt, but I'm glad I did. Once this shyt is up all over it's going to be a beast.

Yeah they throttle after 2GB, but they are very upfront with that. That's the contract limit though. I got 5GB on prepaid. :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: do you know what high traffic is??? The same time yall were trying tio buy a phone millions of other people were doing the same shyt....This happens all the time. Yall ever try to buy foams or yeezy on nike.com??? Yall eevr try to buy jayz or kanye tickets on ticketmaster.com??? Google isnt immune to this shyt

Smh..dude..this is the 2nd time this shyt happened within weeks of each other after they announced it..the fukkin SITE had errors both times..something they admitted..this is not the same as your examples..

And yes. I've ordered iPad and iPhone off the site at the exact time they were released and did NOT have these problems

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
bruh I bought the ipad 3. The apple check out system crashed. it took me 3 hours to buy the ipad 3 :comeon:

AGain I make my point unlike OEM Google is paying for these phones of their pocket. No carrier is paying for the phone. So how the hell yal expect them to have 500k or a million phones in stock. Yall not making sense and not one of you dudes answered this

nexusae0_image_thumb94.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Smh..dude..this is the 2nd time this shyt happened within weeks of each other after they announced it..the fukkin SITE had errors both times..something they admitted..this is not the same as your examples..

And yes. I've ordered iPad and iPhone off the site at the exact time they were released and did NOT have these problems

answer my question bro. The carriers buy the iphones from apple. The carriers create the demand. Apple make their money back without selling any phones. Google is not making any money until they sell the devices. Yall want google to take a 20 million up front hit then hope that their nexus devices sells out. The way they are doing it is the smart move to keep money floating around. Google have a million things they have to do you know this right?? This is my point whoch is floating over you dudes heads. Yes the supply is small because google is using their own money and not getting their investment back until people buy it. This is the difference between apple and google. Google dont have a phsyical store where people can camp out at and they bypass the carriers. This will go over yall heads once again. I work in inventory control and make orders this is apart of the manufacturing process. Why did google server crash??? I test and assembly servers they all crash in the field whe they get overloaded. Ask the govt how many times their texas planet go down and they have to fly out technicians to fix their servers :birdman:

Again Im looking at this from a technical stand point. yALL JUST LUSTING OVER OMG ITS GOOGLE. well apple fukked up their maps.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh I bought the ipad 3. The apple check out system crashed. it took me 3 hours to buy the ipad 3 :comeon:

AGain I make my point unlike OEM Google is paying for these phones of their pocket. No carrier is paying for the phone. So how the hell yal expect them to have 500k or a million phones in stock. Yall not making sense and not one of you dudes answered this

nexusae0_image_thumb94.png

...and I ordered the iPad 3 with no hitches.

Googles site was showing sold out at the exact time it was released...some people who ordered a half hour late got first shipments...that's a fukkin problem.

"We are not sold out..our site is just encountering errors" blah blah..that was on the 2nd run...you are really super defensive of the situation just because its Google. I'm a fan too but damn..a spade is a spade.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:why:

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm not talking about the phone itself, I'm talking about how difficult it has been for people to actually get the phone. Some would say it's more difficult to get than the iPhone 5.

You're missing the point completely. This isn't the year 2000. Online shopping is a big deal, and for a company like Google to have this much trouble launching their flagship device tells me they need to get their shyt together.

There's no reason for this shyt. And if they know they can't handle the demand, why are they broadcasting what time they'll be available for ordering? They could just let people search the page on their own and order it, instead of telling the whole internet it's going to be on sale at a certain time and not having their site's shyt in order and people sitting there for hours trying to get one.

shyt is a joke, and your stanning on this is disgusting.

This aint 2000? what is this suppose to mean. Amazon servers goes down and knock out half the web every fukking month. Amazon servers control half these big companies. Im still trying to figure out how the fukk a search company is suppose to be this magically super retail company. Do yall know how hard retail is :scusthov:
Amazon Server Crash to Blame for Instagram, Netflix, Pinterest Outage | Complex

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
he is annoying too, shyt shouldn't be this contentious, like nikka are unreasonable..

How many servers have you assembled or tested :what:

Yall dudes are cry babies. The nexus 4 will be in stock for 300+ days yet yall sheding tears. Get over it...go buy a optimus G its the same phone. All of a sudden everybody want a nexus phone :comeon::snoop: time to unsubscribe from this thread...too many cry babies.

go browse apple store and look at their prices. That alone should shut yall up

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall dudes are cry babies. The nexus 4 will be in stock for 300+ days yet yall sheding tears. Get over it...go buy a optimus G its the same phone. All of a sudden everybody want a nexus phone :comeon::snoop: time to unsubscribe from this thread...too many cry babies.

Lol wow..you are funny. You are really defensive about this shyt like you get paid by Google. None of us have assembled servers...but we are also not Google or apple. This shyt is seriously sad.

If this was apple I wonder how you would react.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

good riddens