nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Im saying...my dad called me a few times and everytime he got closer to buying the ship time was longer and longer....

my pops is 67 years old, spending a day on the pc aint something someone that age should be doing battling for a phone . Only reason he got close enough to getting one before giving up is because I told him to try shyt people posted on here that worked.

fukking google:scusthov: I feel bad for recommending this to him now he's stuck on buying it. I could have gotten him a new in box tmo galxaxy s3 for 250 the other day on a come up from someone, but I know he wouldnt bother with it because he's set in his ways. My friend was in dire needs of the phone so he copped it.

*edit*
he just called, his order went through this am, he said he retried and the buy button was illuminated now allowing the sale to finish

5-7 weeks shipping estimated
Breh you couldn't have taken his CC number and did that shyt for him?

But no doubt this was a fukked up move from Google again. I wouldn't mind if they didn't have the same fukkery with Nexus 7.

Why did they forgo pre-orders for Nexus 4? They could have gauged public interest and stocked up appropriately. And then this "high traffic" bullshyt again. I understand if i'm ordering kicks or shirts from some tiny mom and pops websites and there are issues. This would be like Amazon not being able to process orders because it's Black Friday and there is high traffic.

S3 was $50 from Best Buy with 2-year extension on black friday.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Breh you couldn't have taken his CC number and did that shyt for him?

But no doubt this was a fukked up move from Google again. I wouldn't mind if they didn't have the same fukkery with Nexus 7.

Why did they forgo pre-orders for Nexus 4? They could have gauged public interest and stocked up appropriately. And then this "high traffic" bullshyt again. I understand if i'm ordering kicks or shirts from some tiny mom and pops websites and there are issues. This would be like Amazon not being able to process orders because it's Black Friday and there is high traffic.

S3 was $50 from Best Buy with 2-year extension on black friday.

I was not anywhere near a pc to be able to or I would have.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
S3 was .96 or .99 from Sam's Club or Sprint with 2-year extension on black friday.

I tried to tell yal about this deal but nobody gave a fukk it seemed.

I got my girl an upgrade to the GS3 for 99 cents on WEDNESDAY by calling Sprint and having them price match Sam's Club's offer.

shyt with shipping cost me 4 dollars.

:pachaha:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tell yal about this deal but nobody gave a fukk it seemed.

I got my girl an upgrade to the GS3 for 99 cents on WEDNESDAY by calling Sprint and having them price match Sam's Club's offer.

shyt with shipping cost me 4 dollars.

:pachaha:

I used that and my girls mom came up from her trash fone on tmo

did not know the sprint deal, Id have told my bro, he just paid 49.99 for his wifes

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
How many times must I say the nexus line is for devs and a small android community

Google cant compete with OEMs in hardware...Microsoft is receiving backlash from OEMS like HP and Acer. Samsung and HTC have one foot out the door already.

Yall want google to sell/make 20 millions phones. who is going to buy the gs4?? or new htc or Sony or moto phones?? Use your brain. Tablets are different they dont have contracts. The nexus 4 is unlock but i doubt people will buy the nexus 4 then gs4

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lol about crying about 14$ shipping :birdman:

Free shipping= phones with a contracts dumb fukks :skip:

Breh we're all goog set here, but you're going too far. iStan levels breh, on some "oh you too poor to buy unnecessary new accessories they just came up with to fukk us over, it's magical".

I'm not about to sit here 3 hours in the cart trying to proceed to checkout and then be fukked around on the little things and act like they're doing me a favor. It's the principle of it.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
you are trying to buy a $299 high end device. The Istans waited in line for weeks and lost load of cash in order to buy the iphone but yall complaining about waiting 3 hours and shipping cost WTF. Sorry I dont feel yall pain. On top of that the istans paid 700$ for their 16gb phone. Yall make no sense.

and lastly, LG make the nexus 4 not google. LG is busy making optimus G for carriers yet yall want LG to create a load of nexus 4. shyt doesnt work like that bruh. Google is not getting paid from carriers so why would they load up on devices. Apple sells their phones to carriers

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Business 101
APPLE SELLS THEIR PHONES TO CARRIERS. THE CARRIERS SELL IT TO THE CONSUMER WHO GETS LOCK IN A 2 YEAR CONTRACT. APPLE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SELLING ANY PHONES TO BUYERS. APPLE DEMAND COMES FROM THE CARRIERS.

GOOGLE BYPASS THE CARRIERS. IS TAKING A LOST ON THE PHONE AND STILL HAVE TO ORDER A BUNCH OF PHONES WITHOUT MAKING ANY MONEY. NOW THEY HAVE TO SELL IT TO THE BUYER W/ NO CONTRACTS. GOOGLE PUT OUT THE SUPPLY AND WAIT FOR THE DEMAND. THERE IS NO WAY TO GAUAGE THE DEMAND. THE SHIPPING COST IS HIGH BECAUSE GOOGLE IS NOT TAKING ALL THE FINANCIAL PRESSURE. SO PLEASE STFU ALREADY

IF APPLE ADAPTED GOOGLES STRATEGY THEIR WOULD DO THE SAME THING AND THEIR SERVER WOULD CRASH TOO LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES ON LAUNCH DAY. SPEAKING OF WHICH THE IPHONE 5 HAVE SUPPLY ISSUES.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stop defending it.

The release has been a disaster. nikkas have to dance with the refresh button and the back button just to order the phone.

:trash:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stop defending it.

The release has been a disaster. nikkas have to dance with the refresh button and the back button just to order the phone.

:trash:

Disaster like the iphone 5 launch?? with siri malfunction, scuff gate and the apple map crisis. Apple fired their whole staff over the botch launch. amazon have a back order system and you are on back order be quiet and wait or cancel. they are a million android phones out there. I wish the nexus line didnt have some of you clowns onboard. Stick with samsung

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am sorry but am not going to defend google on this one, i remember when the nexus one came out , this same issue happened not as big of demand as the nexus 4 BUT the site went down, customer service support was horrible etc . I am already hearing rumors there going to produce a hybrid tablet/netbook chrome book for early next year which will probably be a hit too. They need to either spend money on proper infrastructure or buy a company that could handle orders and shipping

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not even defending google. Why are not getting it. Google is a service company. The playstore is new. This is their first real test. Every company make these same mistakes. Why is google not allowed to make these same mistakes. Each Launch is with a new OEM so no 2 launches are alike. How is the google launch worse than the windows 8 launch?? The devs dont even have the sdk smh or aps available. The GSM galaxy nexus launch was flawless. They gt overwhelmed on the nexus 7 and nexus 4 launch. Google wallet is a new system. Its not on paypal level yet. Bash a company thats trying to sell you a 350$ device :shaq:

I bought one and says 2-3 estimate shipping. who fukking cares. Ill keep my current one till then

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Disaster like the iphone 5 launch?? with siri malfunction, scuff gate and the apple map crisis. Apple fired their whole staff over the botch launch. amazon have a back order system and you are on back order be quiet and wait or cancel. they are a million android phones out there. I wish the nexus line didnt have some of you clowns onboard. Stick with samsung

The points you brought up have nothing to do with the actual iPhone launch though, just the screw ups with the actual phone. Last year I would have agreed with you as far as the phone being made just for developers/Android power users, but the Nexus line has changed drastically. Nexus 7 for $199? Nexus 4 for $299? It's apparent that Google is trying to make the Nexus line a viable contender in the smartphone\Tablet market. I don't remember them dropping an ad for the Galaxy Nexus last year outside of the internet, yet I saw a poster for the Nexus 4 and 7 on the LIRR yesterday.

There's no excuse for this launch. You can't tell me Google didn't expect this thing to do numbers for this price. They should of had a pre-order site up atleast a month before the actual launch date. That way they could gauge the consumers interest and get these things in the customers hands in a timely fashion. I love Android and my Nexus 4, but you can't deny the facts.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
anywhooo, my pops called the google support #, they said he should get an email update by monday and the shipping estimate shouldnt actually take as long as quoted......shall see

they already saw what the initial release did so I expected them to be prepared for this a bit better. My dad cares about shipping as his phone is on the way out but making due until it arrives, but thats his choice I guess, just putting that for the expected reply

and btw powerball is over 550 millie if you into them things