Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thank you

to make it easier I can also ban you from the thread if you want.

Why, hes a good poster and the only one posting breaking news on android phones consistently, every day.

Proverbs 6:34

For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why, hes a good poster and the only one posting breaking news on android phones consistently, every day.

Proverbs 6:34

For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge.

I don't mind the news, It's the stanning that irks me. :snoop:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Here's my take on the phone.

What do you think about battery life now? Reviews were very different. Engadget called it straight up garbage, but then again their battery life test is video heavy.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:manny:

I guess every thread has at least one.

We have to embrace the stans when they are pertinent to the topic. The passion of a stan in a thread that is clearly his area of stanning expertise is a invaluable asset to the thread. Where am i going to get my droid news from now that you guys ran him off.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
We have to embrace the stans when they are pertinent to the topic. The passion of a stan in a thread that is clearly his area of stanning expertise is a invaluable asset to the thread. Where am i going to get my droid news from now that you guys ran him off.

Got Twitter? Follow droid life and a couple other android blogs. Same thing.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What do you think about battery life now? Reviews were very different. Engadget called it straight up garbage, but then again their battery life test is video heavy.

The battery life is decent to me. I usually charge my phone over night and have no need to throw it back on until I get ready for bed. I only do light texting/emailing and check my RSS feeds throughout the day at the office. I do most of my web browsing/video watching once I get home, but that will probably stop once I cop the Nexus 10 in a few weeks (My Transformer Prime died on me). I'm on Wifi at the office and at home, so I rarely use "4G" unless i'm on the road.

I'm coming from a GSM Galaxy Nexus, so it's a decent step up in the battery department.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
battery life on the nexus 4 for me has been excellent, then again im coming from the awful verizon nexus :yeshrug:

where rbk at? need a quick guide to setting up grooveip/GV

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
for those of you on JB, what's the best launcher?

Samsung improved Touchwiz a lot, still don't like it though... I've been on Holo launcher since yesterday and it's working fine... any other launchers I should try outside of the usuals (Nova and Apex)?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Got Twitter? Follow droid life and a couple other android blogs. Same thing.

why do all that when we can just come here :hula:

yeah nikka was a lil :cape: the last 2 days with the shopping cart but overall he posts good info into the thread, but thats me tho

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nexus 10 32 GB has about a 1-2 week ship time. I hope I can get it before my vacation if I order it next Friday.