Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
i think my dad gave up...shyt was too much. His cart says 2 now, he noticed a charge from google but may be from wallet for a buck. hes been in front of the pc since 3 something...shyt went from 2-5-9 weeks delivery

@JohnL , i sent it to him to try

Did you read the tip i posted....hover over the proceed button.....hit enter and click enter for a minute until you get the check out screen

Last edited by a moderator:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Did you read the tip i posted....hover over the proceed button.....hit enter and click enter for a minute until you get the check out screen

I think he got thru to some screen and it got stuck. Im not there with him but I know once he went to pay he said some problems arose, but Ill relay it again

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ahh: remembers all the dudes that was saying LG was gonna suck and they wouldnt touch nothing from them :laugh:

I said that shyt too after buying that horrible ass G2X, but LG stepped their game up.

I'd definitely cop another nexus from them if Google decided to roll with them again.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I said that shyt too after buying that horrible ass G2X, but LG stepped their game up.

I'd definitely cop another nexus from them if Google decided to roll with them again.

I had a G2X too :scusthov:

shyt would get mad hot, randomly reboot, and GPS took forever to lock on. I got it cause it was stock Android, but the HW wasn't shyt

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I just checked Play Store again, 8GB Nexus ships in 7-8 weeks :huhldup:.

Might as well wait for the new one from Sony :skip:.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Matter a fact you take away stock Android and LG is still fukking horrible. That Optimus G looks nice on a Quadrant chart but when you actually pick it up and use it you quickly realize it's still a 4.7 inch piece a shyt :skip:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This nexus shyt is handled so badly it comedic.

I'm one that expects a company that rules the internet to be able to make a site to handle the internet load of millions when its time to buy.

It happens with every product in demand and I think these retailers enjoy this because it adds extra hype and the want to achieve your attempted purchase

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
4 - 5 weeks? :shaq2:

Think I'll wait to January of my own free will, order and get it in 3 days.