Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Matter a fact you take away stock Android and LG is still fukking horrible. That Optimus G looks nice on a Quadrant chart but when you actually pick it up and use it you quickly realize it's still a 4.7 inch piece a shyt :skip:
I have heard mosly good things about the Optimus G and this LG Nitro I have is pretty solid.

The LG Viper was also a pretty good phone...they are on the come up.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol @ shipping in 6-7 weeks by google. That is unacceptable

LMFAO it says 8-9 weeks now for the Nexus 4 :deadrose:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I have heard mosly good things about the Optimus G and this LG Nitro I have is pretty solid.

The LG Viper was also a pretty good phone...they are on the come up.

What about that Nitro made you buy it when you did? :concerned:

I know you know your shyt as far as technology goes so I'm really interested in what sold you....

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What about that Nitro made you buy it when you did? :concerned:

I know you know your shyt as far as technology goes so I'm really interested in what sold you....
It was actually a mistake from an ebay shipper and I said :ehh: not bad.

Originally I wanted an LG Quantum, but this is worth more so I kept it to hold me over until I grab a lumia 920

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T-Mobile's garbage. Sorry, I tried using that shiit for a day around my main parts and the coverage was trash. Looks like I'm going to have to play the waiting game with Sprint and their LTE network. Galaxy Note 2 it is.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Carné Asada;2344838 said:
T-Mobile's garbage. Sorry, I tried using that shiit for a day around my main parts and the coverage was trash. Looks like I'm going to have to play the waiting game with Sprint and their LTE network. Galaxy Note 2 it is.

Do you live in Montana or something? I find T-Mobile's way stronger in all the cities I've been to than Sprint.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea t mobile has the 2nd best coverage where I'm at...sprint being the worst with attack being 2nd...hell att just got fukking 3g in my area like a year ago smh

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yeah, it all depends where you're at.

T-Mobile works fine for me in NYC, but when I went to Virginia :merchant: I was getting 0.40Mbps down on a good day.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've seen some AT&T customers complain about terrible speeds and latency when doing speed tests. I too had this issue. Before the fix, I was getting about 20 kbps downstream and 400+ latency. After, I'm getting 6+ mbps and 80-120 latency. I fixed mine by adding a new APN with these settings. To change them, go to SETTINGS -> MORE... -> MOBILE NETWORKS -> ACCESS POINT NAMES. From here, either select the existing one or click the menu key to create a new one. Also, if you create a new one, make sure to select it after you're done making it. (you have to tap the radio to select it because tapping the name will edit it but NOT select it).

The blank ones are blank/unspecified. You probably only need to change APN and APN type (the other shown values were already like this on mine). For APN type, those are commas separating the terms. I posted a link to 3 shared screenshots so you can see what it should look like.

APN: phone
Proxy:
Port:
Username:
Password:
Server:
MMSC:
MMS proxy:
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type:
APN type: default,supl,agps,fota,dun
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable (this is checked but grayed out on mine)
Bearer:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p65dvtd2ff4y46a/oAjj5Bv8qi

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yeah, it all depends where you're at.

T-Mobile works fine for me in NYC, but when I went to Virginia :merchant: I was getting 0.40Mbps down on a good day.

Sprint gets those speeds everywhere i go...i cant remember a time where ive gotten over 1mb with sprint.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
lol @ shipping in 6-7 weeks by google. That is unacceptable

LMFAO it says 8-9 weeks now for the Nexus 4 :deadrose:

Im saying...my dad called me a few times and everytime he got closer to buying the ship time was longer and longer....

my pops is 67 years old, spending a day on the pc aint something someone that age should be doing battling for a phone . Only reason he got close enough to getting one before giving up is because I told him to try shyt people posted on here that worked.

fukking google:scusthov: I feel bad for recommending this to him now he's stuck on buying it. I could have gotten him a new in box tmo galxaxy s3 for 250 the other day on a come up from someone, but I know he wouldnt bother with it because he's set in his ways. My friend was in dire needs of the phone so he copped it.

*edit*
he just called, his order went through this am, he said he retried and the buy button was illuminated now allowing the sale to finish

5-7 weeks shipping estimated

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It is bullshyt...

How these nikkas going to charge 13.99 for shipping when the shyt ain't shipping for over a month?
:what:

They need to get their shyt together, because that's rape. 13.99? WTF are these shyts shipping from?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you live in Montana or something? I find T-Mobile's way stronger in all the cities I've been to than Sprint.

My bro had T-Mobile a while ago and it was legit on 3G. THey throttled once you touched 2GBs.

I will say this though, if you're lucky enough to be in a Sprint LTE market, you might want to hold off on switching. I'm down in the south burbs, and I've been to some of the southwest ones recently, and I can say that Sprint's LTE is showing up all throughout these areas. And I'm not talking about disconnecting once you get on, my phone has been sitting on the signal as of late, and it has a much weaker radio than the GS3.

It was hard sticking with them when the 3G speeds went to complete shyt, but I'm glad I did. Once this shyt is up all over it's going to be a beast.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
the long wait is called back order :heh:

The nexus line is blowing up :whoo:

only samsung and Google making noise in the android world

:childplease: at HTC

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is bullshyt...

How these nikkas going to charge 13.99 for shipping when the shyt ain't shipping for over a month?
:what:

They need to get their shyt together, because that's rape. 13.99? WTF are these shyts shipping from?

T hey won't charge you that when it ships... That price is for 2 day delivery

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3