HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Any att or T-Mobile phone.

$45 unlimited everything. I hear they cap your data, but so far so good for me.

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

Yeah I always hear the unlimited shyt but I very much doubt it is. My limit is 3gb and thats with wifi at home and work. I either go over it or just meet it. Wish I could get a 5-6gig cap without having to pay more.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nexus 4 real benchmark. The AnTuTu Benchmark 3 app got updated

This version also improves support for a number of high-end devices, including the HTC Droid DNA and LG Nexus 4, both of which use Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chip. Our Nexus 4 scores averaged around 17,500, a considerable increase over the 10,000 or so widely reported on the earlier AnTuTu 2.94. And our Droid DNA scored even higher, clocking in at just over 19,000.

antutu-n4.jpg

nexusae0_Screenshot_2012-11-26-08-55-48.png

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
How is it the same? Without a contract you should be looking at simple mobile or straight talk and getting that bill under $50 a month with no bs caps.

have you been tethering at all or no?

whats your speeds been like on tests, not sure what network you're on tmo/att

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame=http://youtu.be/0SYMXxTNbUc][Samsung GALAXY Camera] Official Hands On Video - YouTube[/ame]

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it the same? Without a contract you should be looking at simple mobile or straight talk and getting that bill under $50 a month with no bs caps.

You're wrong. NONE of these prepaid offer unlimited. They will cap or throttle you out. The onlye prepaid offer worthy is T-Mobile's prepaid plans. But their coverage is spotty.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
this unlimited argument again

Verizon's CFO Says that "unlimited" is "just a word" and "doesn't mean anything."

“So what customers are understanding and through our good sales routine is once you explain to a customer their usage on a monthly basis, unlimited is just a word, it doesn’t really mean anything and that people don’t really — I think a lot of consumers think they consume a lot more data than they really do. So that whole unlimited thing I think is going by the wayside and they see the benefit of going to the shared.”

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
android 4.2 Tip for having emoji on the stock keyboard without using the space bar to switch back and forth. Go languages and inputs then go to the stock android keyboard setting--advanced settings--> check the switch to other input methods. emoji will be the globe icon on the stock keyboard

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my main beef with tmo prepaid right now is i cant set up google voice. smh

Why? And what area are you in?

I'm with Sprint at the moment and I'm currently paying $69 a month. I have a discount and I'm hesitant at losing it if I jump on T-mobile. I'm contemplating on getting the GS3 used or re-upping and getting the note 2.