Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I always shyt on HTC not samsung. At no point Have I ever shyt on the note 2. The nexus 4 is my #1 choice. The note 2 is a beast. I actually like NEW touchwiz. I'm an android fan. I am not loyal to any brand. Android is at a place that I'll be ok with being behind on android 4.1.1 or 4.1.2. I'm losing the appetite to tinker with my phone. Verizon forced me to root and run custom roms. shyt is getting played out.

your last sentence is one of the reasons why I would rather have a good nexus 4 right now. I've tasted the root and rom life and its cool but stuff does change your phone for the worst sometimes... don't have time to be re-loading a rom in the middle of the day when shyt starts acting crazy out of nowhere... nor do I have the time to keep updating the rom manually.

I want those lock screen widgets and new swipe typing.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
your last sentence is one of the reasons why I would rather have a good nexus 4 right now. I've tasted the root and rom life and its cool but stuff does change your phone for the worst sometimes... don't have time to be re-loading a rom in the middle of the day when shyt starts acting crazy out of nowhere... nor do I have the time to keep updating the rom manually.

I want those lock screen widgets and new swipe typing.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

there is a 4.2 keyboard in the playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...1bGwsMSwxLDEsImplbGx5YmVhbmtleWJvYXJkLmYuZyJd

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Google wtf, I need to order 2 16GB Nexus4. You really not interested in the $700 I'm eager to give you? :why:

*continues using Galaxy s3 on Sprint's 3G service* :shaq2:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
5″ 1080p Successor to LG’s Optimus G Already Scheduled For May 2013? :huhldup:

Reports from Korea's MK Business News suggests that the "Optimus G2" (said to be a provisional name) could be scheduled for launch as early as next May. Key upgrades are said to include a a 5-inch, 1080p display, up from the 4.7-inch 1280x768 panel in the original, and a 2GHz quad-core Qualcomm CPU. LG will reportedly pit the G2 against the successor to Samsung's Galaxy S3.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
LG on the comeup

Google blessed them with that Nexus :ahh:

Hopefully Sony is next up so they can step their game up too. Those tablet they had were :scusthov: but they are trying really hard.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Nexus 4′s Glass Back, the Worst Idea Since the Last Phone With a Glass Back

The LG Nexus 4, Google’s newest Nexus device, such a thing of beauty, isn’t it? That brilliant 4.7″ display on the front, the Crystal Reflection pattern tucked under a piece of glass on the back, those cascading edges, and that soft touch plastic housing, all make up for one of the more interesting smartphone designs of the last couple of years. Unfortunately, for those that purchased one or plan to purchase one, you may have to cover it up with a bumper or case, as it may also be one of the most fragile smartphones ever made.

Glass, never known to many as the most durable of coverings, blankets the Nexus 4 both front and back. On the front, we have an LCD display that’s covered by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 2, a product promoted for its ability to bring extra toughness to smartphones. On the back, we get the same sort of protection. Well, at least we thought so. After having an LG Optimus G (review) – the phone that laid the groundwork for the Nexus 4 – and now this new Nexus, I can without a doubt in my mind, say that glass on the back of a smartphone is one of the worst design ideas of the decade.

The back glass plate of both of these devices cracked on me within two weeks of having them. Two weeks. But before we get into this, I should probably point out that I take better care of my smartphones than almost anyone you will ever meet. My original DROID looked like it was a week old, a year after having purchased it. I’ve never had to replace a phone via warranty or insurance, as I’ve rarely ever dropped one. In fact, I’m not sure I would even get past one hand if I were to try to count the number of times I’ve dropped a phone. I don’t use cases or screen protectors because I’ve never had to. Again, I baby the hell out my toys.

But back to these two cracked backs – Both of which cracked without a drop. Let me say that again – both the Optimus G and Nexus 4 cracked in my possession without ever dropping them.
You know what did it? Setting them down gently onto my room temperature stone countertop. That’s it. The temperature change after it went from my warm hand to a room temperature countertop was apparently enough to split both devices’ glass backs almost directly down the middle. To think, that deciding whether or not my device is going to crack just by laying it down gently, is something my mind doesn’t even want to entertain. But that’s where I’ll be should I decide that I want a Nexus 4 that no longer looks this way.

It’s not just me, either. Take a tour through your various Android forums and you’ll find reports left and right of scratches and cracks. Most of these reports also include lines like “I don’t know how it happened, I’ve been super careful with it” and “I pulled it out of my pocket and noticed a crack.”

So why on Earth would LG and Google choose glass? That’s a great question. Since there is an entire industry now dedicated to replacing glass backs of the iPhone 4, I’m not sure I have an answer. All you have to do is Google “iPhone 4 glass back” and you’ll come up with dozens of fix-it shops, stories of lawsuits, and and how-tos on replacing the back of the phone with something other than glass. Since posting up pictures of both devices with broken backs, the first comment I received each time was, “How did they not learn from Apple?” Even Apple learned from Apple, going with an aluminum backside for its new iPhone 5.

Glass is fragile, everyone knows that. Well, apparently not everyone or we wouldn’t have phones with back panels made of the material. I don’t think I need to continue to hammer this point home any longer, so I’ll just say this – if you are buying a Nexus 4, buy a bumper, case, back screen protector or any other protective material that you can find because it’s not safe.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/11/2...-idea-since-the-last-phone-with-a-glass-back/

:merchant::huhldup:........

still coppin...ive had the 4s so i know what to do and not to do but damn im going to have to cop a case/bumper asap!

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
My Note II Benchmark :ahh:

Screenshot_2012-11-26-15-17-40.png

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm waiting for that bumper to get back in stock, but I might have to buy a case in the meantime. Handling this thing without one is nerve wracking.