nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just wait a few months and save up that $50 so you can buy Nexus 7 :heh:.

Seriously breh if you don't have money you're better off not getting anything than throwing that $150 away on garbage.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
that wasnt his question :comeon:

he said "best 7-10 inch tablet under 150? wit hdmi micro sd?"

is the nexus 7 under $150 or have hdmi or microsd?
One of those "back against the wall" questions?

Sure it's the best but them Chinese slipper tablets always come with a catch :laugh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just wait a few months and save up that $50 so you can buy Nexus 7 :heh:.

Seriously breh if you don't have money you're better off not getting anything than throwing that $150 away on garbage.

you wrong for that :dead:

but seriously the Novo is a good starter tablet for people on a budget

you can root it and put CM10 Jellybean on it too plus it got hdmi and a sd slot

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just got done taking with a Buddie of mine who works for T-Mobile and he told me when the LG rep was at the store, she said Google had an initial stock of 2 million nexus 4's for the US! Which sold out completely in less than a half hour. She also said LG is having issues trying to keep up with demand. That just goes to show you how super popular the nexus 4 is

:whew:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see a lot of great info in here. just upgraded yesterday from the epic 4g to the galaxy 3. loving the facial recognition and the ability to multiview videos and move it around the screen. still learning and messing around. gotta get used to no keyboard available. what I am having trouble with is auto sync option. on epic I could disable it under unknown sources option to save battery. it disabled access to app store and app notifications. I can't find it on the galaxy tho. unless it's not needed. not tryna have the phone living on a charger.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of great info in here. just upgraded yesterday from the epic 4g to the galaxy 3. loving the facial recognition and the ability to multiview videos and move it around the screen. still learning and messing around. gotta get used to no keyboard available. what I am having trouble with is auto sync option. on epic I could disable it under unknown sources option to save battery. it disabled access to app store and app notifications. I can't find it on the galaxy tho. unless it's not needed. not tryna have the phone living on a charger.

under setting you should have a accounts/sync option , you can turn off auto sync options individually there

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I got my Auroa2 tablet over the weekend and its :ohlawd: I already put DS24 but I wanna try some other roms too...Any other advice (apps,games etc.) to make it the most bling, bloaw, burr tablet ever? :lawd: