JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
What are the chances of a 64gb Nexus 10?

There's absolutely no reason to have so much space on a phone nowadays

Edit: nvm, thought you were talking about the Nexus 4. 10 might get 32gb Max

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Nexus 10 is a tablet. I go months without internet so being able to store play store movies and music is a must.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nobody had a change of heart. its simple we are going where the nexus goes.....unlock LTE phone>>>locked verizon nexus

HSPA+ have been pulling down the same or better speeds :stopitslime::salute:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

You're such a fukking clown.... Aside from the Nexus 4 and iPhone 5 using different sim cards, AT&T LTE runs on band 17 in the US, and the nexus only works on band 4, so until t-mo deploys LTE or AT&T green lights band 4 you're not getting LTE in the US with Nexus 4.... shut the fukk up

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're such a fukking clown.... Aside from the Nexus 4 and iPhone 5 using different sim cards, AT&T LTE runs on band 17 in the US, and the nexus only works on band 4, so until t-mo deploys LTE or AT&T green lights band 4 you're not getting LTE in the US with Nexus 4.... shut the fukk up

Stfu

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love the sudden change of heart. First LTE doesn't matter and is nothing but a battery drain and now that it was discovered that it has LTE folks want to celebrate.

250px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
what dont you dudes get. T-mobile LTE= unlock phone where google can still push their updates out immediately unlike verizon and sprint. The verizon LTE drained battery because its a hybrid network. HSPA+ and LTE>> 3G + LTE. The phone has LTE now we can stop talking about no LTE. I havent heard one word about the new security features of android 4.2. No LTE or low storage blah blah. They are a million LTE android devices and ones that has a sd card...oh yeah that phone would be the 30 million sold device and the 10 million device :heh:

We want VOLTE :whew::lawd:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what dont you dudes get. T-mobile LTE= unlock phone where google can still push their updates out immediately unlike verizon and sprint. The verizon LTE drained battery because its a hybrid network. HSPA+ and LTE>> 3G + LTE. The phone has LTE now we can stop talking about no LTE. I havent heard one word about the new security features of android 4.2. No LTE or low storage blah blah. They are a million LTE android devices and ones that has a sd card...oh yeah that phone would be the 30 million sold device and the 10 million device :heh:

You sure that's not phone specific? (referring to battery life)

This EVOLTE is a hybrid radio phone and the battery life is amazing on this. I've been using it a lot the past few days with everything turned on it for the most part and it's been beasting.

That was prolly a GNexus issue breh.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You sure that's not phone specific? (referring to battery life)

This EVOLTE is a hybrid radio phone and the battery life is amazing on this. I've been using it a lot the past few days with everything turned on it for the most part and it's been beasting.

That was prolly a GNexus issue breh.

Yeah the nexus is a 2011 phone so yeah it was probably the device that had a weak battery. Even in airplane mode the battery dies rather quickly :dwillhuh:

Its either sasmsung weak radio or verizon spotty service to be blame

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
T-Mobile is buying metro PCs who have LTE. Tmo will deploy LTE in 2014

Because you were adament about telling people how to use their phone and what they didn't need. Now people are going to call you out on it. You're as bad as the Apple stans.