Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I just activated the phone, I see where winb is coming from. Pulling down the notification bar to get to the settings is going to take some getting used to.

I miss MIUI, could change settings at the drop of a hat. Sense 4.0 ain't bad tho.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've mentioned this a lot here....but I hate the fact that I can't see the screen under any kind of sunlight....and the call quality is not that great.

Love the clean face though. I'm just nitpicking though.

welcome to the nexus club kid :takedat:

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
I just activated the phone, I see where winb is coming from. Pulling down the notification bar to get to the settings is going to take some getting used to.

Ive always placed the 'Settings' in my botttom permenant dock. My dock goes, Phone, Text Messages, All Apps, Settings, Chrome Beta

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
ade626f6-3927-9a1d.jpg

Phone is a beast brehs
Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
its a win for android one x, new evo, and gs3. One x is my fav one but i love the features of the gs3

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
DAMN I'm not getting that kinda battery. I AM leaving auto sync on for the first time though or are you too?

Sent from my EVO LTE

yeah I got auto sync on. I wasn't awake for about 4 of the hours in my battery stats tho, but the phone manages battery very well when its not being used. Another thing is I had wifi on, which is great for battery. The battery life isn't as good when you are on 3G.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm almost 5 hours on my battery and auto sync and GPS are off and my battery life is at 85%.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
yeah I got auto sync on. I wasn't awake for about 4 of the hours in my battery stats tho, but the phone manages battery very well when its not being used. Another thing is I had wifi on, which is great for battery. The battery life isn't as good when you are on 3G.

Yeah my signal is kinda weak where I work and no wifi there so I'll never have the greatest battery. I usually do wifi when I'm home the whole time though

Sent from my EVO LTE