GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any deals left on the evo lte???

Best deals are at Best Buy. They'll give you 50 for the OG EVO, and 100 for the 3D, 50 for activating in the store... and they all can be used on the purchase.

My brother got his LTE for 68 bucks after trading in his 3D and the 50 dollar gift card for activation.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
^^^
Man my evo screen is cracked :to: .... Im using a ns4g that is more than decent .... I could get more than 50 for it...

My girl has a POS Epic 4G (one with the slideout KB)... shyt is beat up and rarely stays charged ...

wonder if I can swap phones with her (as in call Sprint and swap numbers) and trade that in... is there a list of trade in values somewhere?

So they are charging the activation/upgrade fee for current customers?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^^^
Man my evo screen is cracked :to: .... Im using a ns4g that is more than decent .... I could get more than 50 for it...

My girl has a POS Epic 4G (one with the slideout KB)... shyt is beat up and rarely stays charged ...

wonder if I can swap phones with her (as in call Sprint and swap numbers) and trade that in... is there a list of trade in values somewhere?

So they are charging the activation/upgrade fee for current customers?

:leon:

Come up special right there.

My girl has that shytty ass EPIC too. I think I'm a have her just get the G3 and I'm a rock the LTEVO (should get here today :snoop: @ wirefly).

They don't even inspect it breh. My brother traded his shyt in and he had it rooted with Sense 4.0 on it. But I would try it. Swap the phones out and then take it to Best Buy and trade it in for the credit towards the EVO.

They do charge activation, but that's on Sprint's end. I've read that you can call up their top tier customer support (not the normal CS reps) and get the activation fee waived. I'm going to do that later today when my phone gets here.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Best deals are at Best Buy. They'll give you 50 for the OG EVO, and 100 for the 3D, 50 for activating in the store... and they all can be used on the purchase.

My brother got his LTE for 68 bucks after trading in his 3D and the 50 dollar gift card for activation.

they still doing the 50 dollar gift card for activating? i dont see it online

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought this new EVO and why they got rid of the menu button I'll never understand.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bought this new EVO and why they got rid of the menu button I'll never understand.

That's an ICS thing. Just look for the 3 dots in applications.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
yall should go to cruzerlite.com and get their cases for the EVO...I bought the white one and my phone is lookin real sexy in it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's an ICS thing. Just look for the 3 dots in applications.
So they got rid of the button just to place the button on screen? Dolphin hd has a large bar at the bottom of the screen with three dots. The real button was better.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So they got rid of the button just to place the button on screen? Dolphin hd has a large bar at the bottom of the screen with three dots. The real button was better.

Yup.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just activated the phone, I see where winb is coming from. Pulling down the notification bar to get to the settings is going to take some getting used to.