CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
All this S3/EvoLTE talk makes me want to step my phone game up. G2x looking :flabbynsick:

I couldn't wait to get rid of my G2x. I had so many issues with that phone, even after I rooted it. I decided to cop it after my Nexus One broke since they promised it would be pure Android. They forgot to mention all the freezing and overheating. :birdman:

Copped that Galaxy Nexus and never looked back. I refuse to cop a phone that's not a Nexus from this point on.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't wait to get rid of my G2x. I had so many issues with that phone, even after I rooted it. I decided to cop it after my Nexus One broke since they promised it would be pure Android. They forgot to mention all the freezing and overheating. :birdman:

Copped that Galaxy Nexus and never looked back. I refuse to cop a phone that's not a Nexus from this point on.

word... I was tight when my phone started to randomly reboot and shyt. Luckily CM7 and CM7-based roms pretty much removed my problems completely.

I was real close to getting that GNex once it dropped to 400 but once I got whiff of new Nexus phones with Jellybean on deck I decided to wait. Feenin for that S3 though :noah:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
will rooting void the phone warrenty or anything like that? just preordered the white one. cant wait. hopefully that lame ass apple lawsuit doesnt prevent anything

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I decided against upgrading to the S3. Still loving my S2 and custom ROMS just giving it new life regularly.

Im looking towards the new line of nexus devices rumoured to be dropping in November.

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
I just got my first Android phone. I got a Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G. :ohhh: But what y'all think?

:mjpls:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
will rooting void the phone warrenty or anything like that? just preordered the white one. cant wait. hopefully that lame ass apple lawsuit doesnt prevent anything

technically yes but you can unroot a phone/flash a stock recovery just as easily as you can root it/flash a custom recovery

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I just got my first Android phone. I got a Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G. :ohhh: But what y'all think?

:mjpls:

I got that phone for wifey. Its a decent mid range phone. I would have waited for the One S or GS3 if I was you, but you're already winning by joining the Droid side. :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.0.4 on the galaxy nexus runs great...ill be good for awhile.....unless the new nexus is bonkers that is lol.

<---updates phone annually...ive only kept 1 phone for a full 2 years....shyt be hard breh lol

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
I got that phone for wifey. Its a decent mid range phone. I would have waited for the One S or GS3 if I was you, but you're already winning by joining the Droid side. :smugdraper:

It was free :shaq:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This new EVO 4G LTE man... best phone out right now. I wanna see the SGSIII fukk wit this

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
This new EVO 4G LTE man... best phone out right now. I wanna see the SGSIII fukk wit this

It aint fukkin with the screen.......like at all. They both basically have the same specs besides S3's 2gb Ram which isnt really gonna show any advantage to normal everyday phone users. S3 stole One-X camera. Then it just boils down to HTC VS Samsung Touchwiz VS Sense.....which doesnt matter to nikkas like us when the ROMs start piling on.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Good move...

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co <005930.KS> said on Thursday the latest version of its flagship smartphone Galaxy S will go on sale in the U.S. market as planned, despite a sales injunction request filed by Apple <AAPL.O> to a U.S. court.

"Samsung believes Apple's request is without merit. We will vigorously oppose the request," the South Korean firm said in a statement.

"We would also like to assure consumers that the U.S. launch and sales of the GALAXY S III will proceed as planned."

U.S. sales of the third generation Galaxy S model, which hit store shelves in some 28 countries last week, have been widely expected to start later this month.

Apples hate wont stop the gs3 from coming :stopitslime:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It aint fukkin with the screen.......like at all. They both basically have the same specs besides S3's 2gb Ram which isnt really gonna show any advantage to normal everyday phone users. S3 stole One-X camera. Then it just boils down to HTC VS Samsung Touchwiz VS Sense.....which doesnt matter to nikkas like us when the ROMs start piling on.

Breh I can't wait til the legit Cyanogen drops for this

I fukking love this phone

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The blue looks slick. Man I'm up in the air. My contract is up next week...I hope the Driod gang accepts me as I was an iPhone Stan for almost 4 years

Breh...I was a stan since the very first iphone. I made the switch to the Nexus and haven't looked back. There are some things that the Iphone does better, but for the most part Android kills it. Why do you think Apple's losing their damn minds tryna sue everyone. They're shook.