winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukked around and missed the evo trade-in date... hate to do it but I may have to sell this bytch on craigslist
i traded in my EVO 3D to sprint for $100. it was flashed to boost mobile and the charger port on it was broke. all i did was turn the phone off to preserve enough battery life so that it worked when the sprint guy turned it on. he never checked anything just scanned the esn and accepted it.

got the LTE and the Otter Box for $150 out the door.
I heard it messes up Google Wallet...granted Google Wallet doesn't work on the phone when it's stock right now, I'm not gonna mess it up so early...they still owe me my $10
why in God's name would you ever tie a credit card to a phone app? imagine the results if it ever gets hacked or you lose the phone.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have to clear the settings for Wallet BEFORE you root the LTEvo. If you don't do that before hand you brick the NFC chip.

I'm not exactly big on this feature to be honest.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why in God's name would you ever tie a credit card to a phone app? imagine the results if it ever gets hacked or you lose the phone.

The encryption on the NFC chip is not going to be hacked....

And if u lose the phone and the person who finds it figures out ur lock screen and google wallet pin number then imo u deserve to get jacked. It's actually safer than losing ur real wallet. Plus u can use prepaids.

With that said, I don't plan on using it because I don't fukk with Mastercards or prepaids.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You have to clear the settings for Wallet BEFORE you root the LTEvo. If you don't do that before hand you brick the NFC chip.

I'm not exactly big on this feature to be honest.
What if you never use the wallet app before you rooted

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
the laptop dock for the atrix was sellin for $40 the other day

I bought the Lapdock for 40 a few months ago :win:

My Broadcom chip is fukked up though so I cant use Wifi or Bluetooth. I dont want to pay 175 for a replacement so I am considering upgrading ..........Unless one of you knows how I can get my broadcom chip

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
whats the deal with quad core? intel made a statement the other day talmbout that no apps even make use of the power.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the deal with quad core? intel made a statement the other day talmbout that no apps even make use of the power.

They're right...I don't know why people are so pressed about having quad core. There's nothing out there even close to using a quad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2