STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
HTC deserves to go under for putting a cot damn 2020 mah battery on a phone that has a 1080p screen :snoop:

not only that but its a non removable battery :dead:

at least give people the option of carrying around a extra battery to swap out with

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
i jus gt a HTC sensation XE (beats audio).. its stock, any know what is the latest android that it can run? and any tutorials/links on rooting it etc.. thnks

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
not only that but its a non removable battery :dead:

at least give people the option of carrying around a extra battery to swap out with
That's the problem with HTC, they are settling.

I am glad they might never get the go ahead to build another nexus...WE NEED ADVANCEMENT. The fact that LG is showing more promise IS A PROBLEM. That DNA is going to be EVO 4G battery status...that phone is YEARS old already :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt had me in tears. :russ:

Maybe this back order is a blessing in disguise. There's no case available for it yet, and chances are I would have cracked this shyt within a week.

They actually do have cases on amazon for the nexus 4.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They actually do have cases on amazon for the nexus 4.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

:ohhh:

They must have just dropped then.

On another note, I checked T-Mobiles website and my Nexus 4 should be arriving today. I never got an email saying it was shipped, so their systems must be fukked up.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The battery on the EVO LTE is piff though, the DNA's screen is only .3in larger. It has a slightly larger battery than the LTE...I'm sure the battery life will be fine.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to unroot my LTE and try and get it exchanged for a GS3.

I have LTE in my area and some days my phone is swimming in it and others it just won't connect without me fighting the damn phone to force it on the network. I'm reading that it's an EVOLTE software issue and that the GS3 and iPhone 5 connect to LTE and stay connected much longer.

I love the build quality of the phone, and I'm cool with Sense, but I can't go for the inconsistency with the LTE radio in this thing. There's no reason why I should get full LTE reception with 12mbps and up speeds in a location on one day, and then the next day in the same place I'm stuck on 3G living that .05mbps life.

I'm going to take it to the corporate store either today or sometime this weekend and see what they can do for me. Cause this bullshyt isn't going to fly with me anymore. I've been more than patient with this phone/network. LTE is up, I expect my phone to connect to it and stay on it now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@GoldenGlove..... Its the spotty sprint coverage. Its not the phone its the radio in the phone + sprint coverage. My phone does the same thing. LTE is still in its infant stage

Last edited by a moderator: