newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Google wants to be a wireless carrier

google-sign-9.jpg

Google (GOOG) has already conquered the software side of smartphones and now the technology giant is reportedly in talks to take over the airwaves. The Wall Street Journal on Thursday reported that Google has held talks with satellite television provider Dish Network (DISH) regarding the possibility of a venture that would see Google launch its own cellular network and compete directly with the likes of Verizon (VZ) and AT&T (T). The Journal says the talks are not in advanced stages and could lead nowhere, though Dish did confirm that it is discussing the launch of a new cellular network using its spectrum with a number of potential partners ”who would like to be in the industry.”

:aicmon: can you post links where you get these things from

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
About to :birdman: Sprint in bushes tonight. Oh i can't wait to get on the phone to cancel this shytty ass service. But before i do all that im going to see if i can get that etf waived again :lolbron:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
About to :birdman: Sprint in bushes tonight. Oh i can't wait to get on the phone to cancel this shytty ass service. But before i do all that im going to see if i can get that etf waived again :lolbron:

heading to T-Mobile breh? Hopefully with a beautiful new Nexus 4 and that sweet sweet 42 mbps HSPA+ :lawd:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still no backorder email or shipping confirmation. fukk is going on out there :beli:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
heading to T-Mobile breh? Hopefully with a beautiful new Nexus 4 and that sweet sweet 42 mbps HSPA+ :lawd:

gotta wait for them to come back in stock :noah:...but yeah about to cop that $30 prepaid joint from tmobile :ahh:. I just need another temp phone until then....kinda missing my gs3