GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What are some things yal use Google Now for? I was bored today and threw it on my EVO LTE

:youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sports scores and my drive to work.

Do you have to do anything in particular to set up notifications/pages? Or does it add shyt you frequently search over time?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Do you have to do anything in particular to set up notifications/pages? Or does it add shyt you frequently search over time?

no go into settings then google now and edit settings to your liking. Add Sports team etc....you dont have to do anything...google now just work :stylin:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Popular Science picks Google Now as the Innovation of the Year

googlenow.jpg

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google Moving Closer to Submitting Maps App for iOS as Eddy Cue Works to Improve Apple's Maps

Unlike Google's Maps app that was included with iOS 5 and earlier, the upcoming version will indeed include free turn-by-turn navigation as has been available on Google Maps for Android and which Apple provides in its Maps app.

:cape::cape:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Google wants to be a wireless carrier

google-sign-9.jpg

Google (GOOG) has already conquered the software side of smartphones and now the technology giant is reportedly in talks to take over the airwaves. The Wall Street Journal on Thursday reported that Google has held talks with satellite television provider Dish Network (DISH) regarding the possibility of a venture that would see Google launch its own cellular network and compete directly with the likes of Verizon (VZ) and AT&T (T). The Journal says the talks are not in advanced stages and could lead nowhere, though Dish did confirm that it is discussing the launch of a new cellular network using its spectrum with a number of potential partners ”who would like to be in the industry.”