Nexus 4 just arrived. :whew:

I'll drop some impressions later on.

20121116131143.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You streaming youtube vids and Netflix while you drive to work breh?
:childplease:

Yes, i like to listen to my sermons in the morning so i can get prepared for another day fighting demons on www.the-coli.com

Im just going to pay these devils another 10 dollars and enhance the power of my connection.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
GS3 battery life when streaming is hot trash. I can eat up 40 percent of the battery with 40 minutes of streaming. :whew: Its so demonic, friend.

Wtf... Streaming what and on what service? Dog is stream atleast 5 hours worth of Pandora at work and when I leave the door after a 10 hour shift I'm at 70-75 percent...

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again. No it's not.

In my neighborhood LTE IS LIVE. Now that that is out of the way.

I don't believe you were in an LTE area with Sprint. I am in an LTE network, I've posted the screen shots of the data speeds when the phone can connect to it.

Basically, the EVO LTE has to have it's radio cycled sometimes to connect to a weak LTE signal. And the phone will connect to a strong 3G signal instead of staying on a weak LTE signal even though the data speeds are way better on LTE. Here's some quotes and links to s4gru and the guy that runs the site who knows WAY too much about Sprint's network and who has tested multiple LTE ready devices on their Now Network.

Evo LTE serious problems or bull? - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates

So again, miss me with the bullshyt. Yes Sprint's Network is trash overall, but for the few that have LTE, the shyt is gravy. I've been on LTE and it's nice. I just want my fukking phone to connect to the shyt without having to toggle between airplane mode, or go into dev setting screens and switching between radio settings, the shyt is gay as fukk.

:aicmon:

Here's some more links if you still don't believe what I'm talking about.

HTC EVO lte connection issues - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates
LTE problem in EvoLTE vs GS3? - xda-developers
Likelihood of a LTE fix? - xda-developers

What about my post made you so defensive? why are you so angry about it though lol

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wtf... Streaming what and on what service? Dog is stream atleast 5 hours worth of Pandora at work and when I leave the door after a 10 hour shift I'm at 70-75 percent...

Streaming youtube using the youtube app. Ate up 2 gigs in a day and my battery with ease.. Its disgusting.