Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm officially pissed... Got a email that said my nexus is on back order and I should receive it within 3 weeks.... Smh

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm officially pissed... Got a email that said my nexus is on back order and I should receive it within 3 weeks.... Smh

I got an email this morning saying mine is back ordered too :snoop: . Gotta wait till damn there Christmas to get this shyt. Hopefully the Nexus 10 is back in stock around that time too.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got an email this morning saying mine is back ordered too :snoop: . Gotta wait till damn there Christmas to get this shyt. Hopefully the Nexus 10 is back in stock around that time too.

google got overwhelm :whew:

The serve glitch added extra orders. I was able to order after the system said coming soon ahha. Physical Play store coming soon. This has to spark it...they have to invest in a building

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

it wont take 3 weeks bro. THEY always say 3 weeks. They know people are complaining. you will get a new email soon :salute:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Your charging port might be fukked up....same thing happened on my thunderbolt.

yea the charger Im using isn't even the one that came with the phone (I put that up when I realized my old cell charger worked on it...then I forgot where I put it ..smh)

The old charger worked for a while but now it seems like its died out or summin.

Plugged my phone up to my PC via USB cable and the phone charged in like 10 min.

Wish I knew where that other charger was

:facepalm:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
bruh bruh it will be out before then. Its a move google always pull to give themselves time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to cancel my order neither but it sucks that I have to wait and it also sucks that the charge is temporarily out of my account as pending in I cant use none of my funds until the order actually ships.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
nexusae0_nexus4delay_thumb.png