BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Haven't even had my S2 for two months and my dog destroyed the outer screen/housing while I was sleeping:to:

Still works but I'm not walking around with a shattered and battered phone; fixing it would cost hundreds; might as well get the S3

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Haven't even had my S2 for two months and my dog destroyed the outer screen/housing while I was sleeping:to:

Still works but I'm not walking around with a shattered and battered phone; fixing it would cost hundreds; might as well get the S3

Buy any phone with an OLED screen and you better baby that bytch :usure:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj

That's what you get for keeping a Pitbull I guess?

jumpman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props.

My sister just got this phone and I was having a hell of a time trying to root it. I have the Evo 4G and this looks like the simplest guide that I've seen...

After I root the 3d, whats the best rom to flash on it. Something ICS related, I imagine?

I've been running this ICS rom and havent had ANY issues.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Props.

My sister just got this phone and I was having a hell of a time trying to root it. I have the Evo 4G and this looks like the simplest guide that I've seen...

After I root the 3d, whats the best rom to flash on it. Something ICS related, I imagine?

My brother threw that One S ICS ROM on his 3D before upgrading to the LTE and it was practically the same software wise.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Anyone copping the Galaxy S III 32GB?.

Looks like all 3 major carriers are getting it.

galaxy-s3-att-red.jpg

waiting on the red att jawn... :why: no more iphone for the next 2 yrs...but looking at the mock up pic i just posted it looks the pink S2 color..hmmm. what color are ya'll getting? i may just get the white one

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Apple trying to block the SG3 is a clear cut sign that they are afraid of something.

Tim Cook : We really don't like lawuits

*snitches to the ITC two weeks later*

The general populace is beginning to see past the bullshyt

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
galaxy-s3-att-red.jpg

waiting on the red att jawn... :why: no more iphone for the next 2 yrs...but looking at the mock up pic i just posted it looks the pink S2 color..hmmm. what color are ya'll getting? i may just get the white one

Blue ;) So glad my renewal is right before it drops. Waiting to pre-order till the 30th. When my renewal date starts.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Blue ;) So glad my renewal is right before it drops. Waiting to pre-order till the 30th. When my renewal date starts.

The blue looks slick. Man I'm up in the air. My contract is up next week...I hope the Driod gang accepts me as I was an iPhone Stan for almost 4 years

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The blue looks slick. Man I'm up in the air. My contract is up next week...I hope the Driod gang accepts me as I was an iPhone Stan for almost 4 years

You won't regret coming over to the Droid side.

That iPhone stan shyt is like the Matrix my nikka. Even Neo was oblivious until Morpheus dropped the truth on him. :krs:

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the results of the new ICS android update, is it legit or not?

I dont want to upgrade before I find out if this can be unlocked with the new version.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All this S3/EvoLTE talk makes me want to step my phone game up. G2x looking :flabbynsick: