aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
So releasing $299 phones and 199$ tablets is not impact the Industry. Why was the iPad mini created? Of course the nexus 4 will shake up the industry. Google took control back meaning that the carrier is no longer in control of any nexus device. They can update all of the nexus line. Moto is verizon baby. Google own moto. Verizon and google were beefing over the nexus. Why would Google bite the hand that feed them. Nexus is a side project. Moto is real business.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This has been happening since the Nexus One, how did they take back control of anything? Wait till next year when the Sprint version of the Nexus 4 pops up with LTE.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody is bashing Google

Why do you people have a problem with people saying the Nexus has certain flaws and they are passing cause of those flaws

It doesn't mean we are bashing Google just cause we don't want the Nexus

When you bash the nexus 4 you are bashing androids future. Nexus 4 is a reference device. U are bashing the cloud, small storage etc ....no LTE is a personal feature /option that was omitted. My point nexus 4 = what other OEM will be doing. They all do it except Samsung and LG

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
When you bash the nexus 4 you are bashing androids future. Nexus 4 is a reference device. U are bashing the cloud, small storage etc ....no LTE is a personal feature /option that was omitted. My point nexus 4 = what other OEM will be doing. They all do it except Samsung and LG

:beli: Yo stop posting, seriously.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This has been happening since the Nexus One, how did they take back control of anything? Wait till next year when the Sprint version of the Nexus 4 pops up with LTE.

They said LTE will be in the future models. They don't want to make 3 different phones. The US network system is atrocious. They took back android because they are selling stuff themselves. They are pushing OEM to build the android ecosystem. They put the gsm nexus in the plays store. They released 2 tablets. They worked with Asus and LG. They are creating a program to improve quicker updates with carriers. The Verizon and sprint nexus werent even asop supported till recently. The galaxy nexus was a big mess

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:beli: Yo stop posting, seriously.

Why dont you make a counter argument instead of pretending to be Mr know it all. What is the purpose of the nexus line... break it down for me

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
laurencefishburnelulzbw2.gif

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is what google want from OEM. The galaxy s4 will be based off the nexus 4 not the gs3. Samsung will be working hard to match the direction of nexus 4

On screen software buttons
Non removable batteries
No SD card

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
They said LTE will be in the future models. They don't want to make 3 different phones. The US network system is atrocious. They took back android because they are selling stuff themselves. They are pushing OEM to build the android ecosystem. They put the gsm nexus in the plays store. They released 2 tablets. They worked with Asus and LG. They are creating a program to improve quicker updates with carriers

I'm still having trouble trying to figure out how any of this shyt is new. N1, NS, and GN all GSM Nexus and were all sold online by Google and produced by OEMs and never had a problem regarding updates. I'm not getting your point.

This is what google want from OEM. The galaxy s4 will be based off the nexus 4 not the gs3. Samsung will be working hard to match the direction of nexus 4

Non removable batteries
No SD card

By this logic the GS2 and GS3 should have been based off the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus that preceded them right?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Non removable batteries
No SD card

Yea the company thats selling the most phones is gonna follow the lead of a phone that's about to flop :beli:

nikka actually said the S4 wont have a sd slot or removable battery :dead:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm still having trouble trying to figure out how any of this shyt is new. N1, NS, and GN all GSM Nexus and were all sold online by Google and produced by OEMs and never had a problem regarding updates. I'm not getting your point.

My point is the Verizon and sprint nexus phone suffer from slow updates which ruin the nexus experience. This was a major issue among users who bought the LTE version along with poor battery life. Google decided to skip LTE because of the complaints from verizon and sprint users. Samsung, verizon and google didnt take the blame for the fukk ups. We buy the nexus knowing it has a poor camera and weak specs. So slow updates is not acceptable. The nexus line makes sense when its unlock and not attach to any carrier because it will get quick updates

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea the company thats selling the most phones is gonna follow the lead of a phone that's about to flop :beli:

Samsung will be making major changes. Wait when may rolls around. They will focus on design next year.

The HTC one x phone dont have a SD card and has 16 GB storage.

Droid RAZR Max don't have a removable battery

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Flop??? Nexus 7 is selling a million tablet a month ....I promise you the nexus 4 will a major seller. The gs3 is a hot seller but what is it doing for android ?? I dont see app developers flocking over to android or updating their apps. This is what the nexus line was created for. Its not meant to be a big seller. Its meant to shake things up

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
My point is the Verizon and sprint nexus phone suffer from slow updates which ruin the nexus experience. This was a major issue among users who bought the LTE version along with poor battery life. Google decided to skip LTE because of the complaints from verizon and sprint users. Samsung, verizon and google didnt take the blame for the fukk ups. We buy the nexus knowing it has a poor camera and weak specs. So slow updates is not acceptable. The nexus line makes sense when its unlock and not attach to any carrier because it will get quick updates

That's the way it has always been dude. The sprint version is gonna get released next year and people are gonna bytch and complain about updates but just like it was with the previous 2 handsets you have to choice to purchase and unlocked GSM version and use on a carrier of your choice. The nexus on Sprint is just a way for people who don't use GSM carriers to experience stock android. Google knows what the deal is with CDMA carriers. Don't kid yourself.

Flop??? Nexus 7 is selling a million tablet a month ....I promise you the nexus 4 will a major seller. The gs3 is a hot seller but what is it doing for android ?? I dont see app developers flocking over to android or updating their apps. This is what the nexus line was created for. Its not meant to be a big seller. Its meant to shake things up

:mindblown: So a sales monster like the GS3 can't make developers flock to android, but you're expecting a niche product like the Nexus to reel in developers? The Galaxy Line does nothing for android? :snoop:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFpq9WXbJo"]Global Android Activations, Oct '08 - Jan '11 - YouTube[/ame]

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

So which is it, is it gonna be a major seller or is it not meant to be a big seller :deadrose: