Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
And they will bounce from major carrier to major carrier looking for the best deal. Going prepaid isn't mainstream as of yet, and is only popular among people with bad credit that don't want to pay the deposit to be on a major carrier. The pulse on the-coli does not match what is happening in reality. We are phone nerds most people are far, FAR from that.

There are millions of iPhone users who uses T-Mobile service. This is the direction we have to go in. Carriers will stop subsidizing phones in the near future. Google us trying to be ahead of the curve. It worked with the nexus 7. So why not use the same formula. Its crazy that the nexus 7 did so well without much promo and awareness

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
At this point grab the gs3. Don't waste your time with the gs2

how is the gs2 a waste of time? :childplease: i still have mine and love it. i cant get over how big the gs3 is (even tho its a great phone.) havent even considered that huge beast that is the Note. Might cop the mini after christma tho :smugdraper:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The casual phone user won't know this phone exists

Because it wasn't meant for casual phone users. We been trying to tell you dudes this. Google took away LTE because they can. If Samsung did it on the galaxy note 2 it would be an issue. Millions of people are relying on the note 2 to be their main device. The Nexus line is not mainstream yet but its getting there. Usually google just dump the phone in the playstore and hope people buy it. Now they see that People are demanding the stock experience.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
how is the gs2 a waste of time? :childplease: i still have mine and love it. i cant get over how big the gs3 is (even tho its a great phone.) havent even considered that huge beast that is the Note. Might cop the mini after christma tho :smugdraper:

Gs3 is not big wtf. It take time getting use to the size. Gs2 is trash at this point. Its almost 2013 homie.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Gs3 is not big wtf. It take time getting use to the size. Gs2 is trash at this point. Its almost 2013 homie.

give a fukk homie? i'm not one of these nikkas who has to have to latest and greatest phone (just like these istans). The gs3 is bigger and heavier compared to the gs2. im not sayin it isnt a great phone, im just saying im not one of these cats that gotta cop new all the damn time. dont call my phone trash, your phone is trash breh.

cloud storage is basura tambien, chew on that hombre. i'll take my internal SD and be on with it, vato

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn so 4.7-4.8in is small now. It's only 2-3 phones I can think of that's larger. But only one of them is semi-popular but it's a niche product and that's the Note 2.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Damn so 4.7-4.8in is small now. It's only 2-3 phones I can think of that's larger. But only one of them is semi-popular but it's a niche product and that's the Note 2.

its the perfect size. My old evo feels small in my hand. The gs3 is light and fit in the hand perfectly

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
give a fukk homie? i'm not one of these nikkas who has to have to latest and greatest phone (just like these istans). The gs3 is bigger and heavier compared to the gs2. im not sayin it isnt a great phone, im just saying im not one of these cats that gotta cop new all the damn time. dont call my phone trash, your phone is trash breh.

cloud storage is basura tambien, chew on that hombre. i'll take my internal SD and be on with it, vato

gs3 feels lighter than the gs2 :aicmon::why:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[Deal Alert] Staples' Brick And Mortars Selling The 8GB Nexus 7 For $160

nexusae0_15_thumb2.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
so nexus 4 available at midnight?

hope heres enough units and no bottleneck

this is the small shyt that bug me about google :snoop:

Jesus do they suck at selling sh*t. Why dont we have a solid time so people can make arraingements. No pre-orders :hmm:

For them to be successful in the retail business they have to do better. None of the device is at best buy except the chromebook. A big ass google stand with one item :snoop:

IMG_20121102_182143.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Price check time....32GB SD cards are ranging from $20, right? I figured even if you waited until Black Friday, that's just not that bad.

Jesus do they suck at selling sh*t. Why dont we have a solid time so people can make arraingements. No pre-orders

Hmm. When I ordered my N1 on the day of release at like 9am....it got to me via Fed Ex by 12:30 the next day:boss: Google or DEATH:evil:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hi all,

here is an important notice for all of you who are interested in ordering one of the new Nexus devices. As you already know, the Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 can be ordered starting Tuesday 13th November. I am looking forward to it as much as you do.

It came to my attention today, that the ordering process won't be unlocked until Tuesday afternoon/early evening. It doesn't make sense to stay up until midnight to be one of the first to order. I will keep you updated as soon as I get new details.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Price check time....32GB SD cards are ranging from $20, right? I figured even if you waited until Black Friday, that's just not that bad.

Hmm. When I ordered my N1 on the day of release at like 9am....it got to me via Fed Ex by 12:30 the next day:boss: Google or DEATH:evil:

Where is the promo for the nexus line. One online commercial is not marketing. Being a business major i just shake my head at the fukkery over at google land. They dont believe in offline promo or ads. I see a samsung ad every time i turn on my TV. They have to promote the nexus 10 and nexus 4. They should use the street view team for marketing. Too many nerds in that building.