xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You are in a uncongested area. U won't pull those numbers down everywhere

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This is why people aren't taking you serious. How do you know he's in an uncongested area. You don't even know where he's at.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nobody has a problem with cloud

the problem is the phone wont have fast data speeds or unlimited 4g for people to properly use the cloud service

its like forcing people to download torrents using a dsl connection when other people are using comcast high speed internet and fios

what part of that yall not understanding :wtf:

Your thinking about it the wrong.

Right now most people dont have crazy fast 4G OR LTE speeds and most people do not have unlimited data, so even in a perfect world if all phones had the fast data speeds possible , people would still complain about the cloud and not having unlimited data plans to access there things whenever they want and as often as they want.

Having things cloud based is about having all your particular service weather it be music, videos or pics accessible to you no matter where you are or what phone/tablet/laptop your using and having all these things SYNCED across the board. I could have a 128 gig sd card on my phone right now with my favorite album in the world, but lets say i go on vacation somewhere and i left my phone back home, all of a sudden i want to listen to that album, only way i can access it? Using a cloud based music service. Sure i know what you thinking well even if you had your phone with you and you only had the album in the cloud without a data connection you couldn't access it , but finding internet service is a lot easier than finding a data connection if your in a place where u dont have it

Using the cloud is about convenience for the user. depending on internal storage or a sd card or any other hardware based storage option is slowly becoming less and less convenient

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your thinking about it the wrong.

Right now most people dont have crazy fast 4G OR LTE speeds and most people do not have unlimited data, so even in a perfect world if all phones had the fast data speeds possible , people would still complain about the cloud and not having unlimited data plans to access there things whenever they want and as often as they want.

Having things cloud based is about having all your particular service weather it be music, videos or pics accessible to you no matter where you are or what phone/tablet/laptop your using and having all these things SYNCED across the board. I could have a 128 gig sd card on my phone right now with my favorite album in the world, but lets say i go on vacation somewhere and i left my phone back home, all of a sudden i want to listen to that album, only way i can access it? Using a cloud based music service. Sure i know what you thinking well even if you had your phone with you and you only had the album in the cloud without a data connection you couldn't access it , but finding internet service is a lot easier than finding a data connection if your in a place where u dont have it

Using the cloud is about convenience for the user. depending on internal storage or a sd card or any other hardware based storage option is slowly becoming less and less convenient
first why the hell would anybody go on vacation and leave they phone home,that scenario makes no sense

second how is having to stream or download something more convenient then already having it on a sd card and just playing it

is it gonna be convenient when youre in a dead zone or lets say youre on a cruise in the middle of the ocean...how convenient is the cloud gonna be then :usure:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I love LTE :ahh:

Screenshot_2012-11-11-10-53-05.png

:dwillhuh:

wtf? I've never even seen such speeds on Verizon LTE :why:

:yeshrug: I've received confirmation that the Nexus 4 reaches 27 down 4 up in San Francisco :whoo:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
first why the hell would anybody go on vacation and leave they phone home,that scenario makes no sense

second how is having to stream or download something more convenient then already having it on a sd card and just playing it

is it gonna be convenient when youre in a dead zone or lets say youre on a cruise in the middle of the ocean...how convenient is the cloud gonna be then :usure:

All of the music I consistently listen to on the cloud is pinned to my phone/tablet :trollmelo:

And before you ask about songs that aren't pinned I'm going to ask you what do you do with music that's not on your phone away from home. Do you bring your external hard drive with you everywhere? Say you do forget your external but are in an area where there is a 3g/4g/wifi signal. Can't do shyt about it can you?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because big cities are congested fool

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:dafukk: you know hes in a big city dont you?

:dead: @ yall fronting like everybody with LTE getting slow speeds just cause the Nexus dont have LTE

this shyt is hilarious :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If you have multiple Google devices or multiple devices period its a lot more convenient to use the cloud instead of saving the samething to multiple devices. That is where I find the cloud convenient.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:dead: @ yall fronting like everybody with LTE getting slow speeds just cause the Nexus dont have LTE

I have LTE and get about 11.5 down in NYC (on a rare occasion tho I can cap out at 21 mbps)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All of the music I consistently listen to on the cloud is pinned to my phone/tablet :trollmelo:

And before you ask about songs that aren't pinned I'm going to ask you what do you do with music that's not on your phone away from home. Do you bring your external hard drive with you everywhere? Say you do forget your external but are in an area where there is a 3g/4g/wifi signal. Can't do shyt about it can you?
my music collection is small so yea i keep it all on my phone

i mainly need the space for movies and recording with the camera

yall nikkas gonna only be able to record a 5 min clip on that 8 gig Nexus

Daps

If Apple pulled this shyt with the iPhone 5 they'd be KILLING them...this shyt is hilarious.

Cloud clearly has its place...it's more convenient in some instances and less convenient in others...just like local storage.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
you are in the minority...its not the other way around

Don't single me out...that's the way it is for the entire city for any LTE phone. I never claimed to know whether I was the majority or the minority, but what I do know is that I'm not the only NYer who gets these kind of LTE speeds.

Weren't you just the one telling Rohiggidy he's always talking out his ass? What do you call what your'e doing now?

Seems to me I'm actually NOT the minority with all these speed tests within the past month
:owerd:

Last edited by a moderator:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
If Apple pulled this shyt with the iPhone 5 they'd be KILLING them...this shyt is hilarious.

Cloud clearly has its place...it's more convenient in some instances and less convenient in others...just like local storage.

I agree with what you're saying...my main argument has been against people who are saying 16GBs is too small. I'm sitting here like :what:

what do you need all that space for? But then again I have a tablet that I use to watch movies via Netflix, Hulu and HBO GO

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't single me out...that's the way it is for the entire city for any LTE phone. I never claimed to know whether I was the majority or the minority, but what I do know is that I'm not the only NYer who gets these kind of LTE speeds.

Weren't you just the one telling Rohiggidy he's always talking out his ass? What do you call what your'e doing now?

Sprint iPhone 5 4G LTE Speed Test (NYC/NJ Area) - YouTube
T-Mobile 4G vs. Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test - (Samsung Galaxy S3) - NYC - YouTube
Review of iPhone 5 carriers Speed test between Verizon, Sprint and AT&T att at LTE speeds. - YouTube
Review of iPhone 5 carriers Speed test between Verizon, Sprint and AT&T att at LTE speeds. - YouTube
4G LTE Dogfight: AT&T vs. Sprint vs. Verizon - YouTube

Seems to me I'm actually NOT the minority with all these speed tests within the past month
:owerd:

i know there are some areas that get slow speeds but it still doesnt mean most ares do,thats why i said youre in the minority

a couple youtube vids dont mean everybody getting slow speeds breh