newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But what good is creating email offline if you can't send offline? You can create a email offline by just typing something in a notepad app lol.

Eventually make gmail offline...lol

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

It could be a very important email you need to send , you type it up/edit it now when you have no data, gmail puts in the draft folder and the moment you do get data it automatically sends. No other major email service that i know of does that.

Matter fact there is something available now

Google is testing out a new way to bring its services to mobile users free of charge. Dubbed Google Free Zone, the service will facilitate the use of Gmail, Google+, and Google Search via a special domain, g.co/freezone. Once they've signed up to a Google account, users will be able to visit any links found in search free of charge

Google experimenting with free mobile access to its web services in developing markets | The Verge

Free Zone powered by Google ? Google

:ahh: Goog Set Droid Gang

I keep tellin yall Google has a bigger vision ............

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
while this nikka giddy preachin that cloud bullshyt, i'll keep my good only SD slots. that cloud shiet don't mean shyt to anyone with a data cap cuh

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cloud will be available off what don't u understand. What don't u understand about one system is better for long term device shelf life

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cloud will be available off what don't u understand. What don't u understand about one system is better for long term device shelf life

You need to learn how to word shyt correctly bruh... Offline means no Internet... Wether its wifi or cellphone data. No you CANNOT access the cloud "offline"... If you're at home using your wifi connection... That is not offline.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
its strange to see how quickly people changed their stance with cloud and things on the internet.

Seems like 2 years ago it was only me and newark saying that is what was next.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its strange to see how quickly people changed their stance with cloud and things on the internet.

Seems like 2 years ago it was only me and newark saying that is what was next.

:yeshrug: sad thing is there still fighting it

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I love LTE :ahh:

Screenshot_2012-11-11-10-53-05.png

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You need to learn how to word shyt correctly bruh... Offline means no Internet... Wether its wifi or cellphone data. No you CANNOT access the cloud "offline"... If you're at home using your wifi connection... That is not offline.

I'm saying you store the files offline at your house to have them available. Just like you would create an offline map in case u lose signal. Starbucks and mc donalds have free wifi. Cloud is the future so u dudes have to adapt either way.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

Its part of the ecosystem. MS, Google and apple want to trap you into their ecosystem. Google ecosystem is easily the best one to me. They have the best services. Google now is the result of that ecosystem coming together

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

nobody has a problem with cloud

the problem is the phone wont have fast data speeds or unlimited 4g for people to properly use the cloud service

its like forcing people to download torrents using a dsl connection when other people are using comcast high speed internet and fios

what part of that yall not understanding :wtf:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nobody has a problem with cloud

the problem is the phone wont have fast data speeds or unlimited 4g for people to properly use the cloud service

its like forcing people to download torrents using a dsl connection when other people are using comcast high speed internet and fios

what part of that yall not understanding :wtf:

ding ding ding.... we have a winner