HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
wtf does it matter if you hot a cap on your data. if you didn't have I could see it. but if you have cap on your shyt all that supposed extra storage don't matter.

and if all the phones got the updates on time we wouldn't even be talking about this shyt.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
wtf does it matter if you hot a cap on your data. if you didn't have I could see it. but if you have cap on your shyt all that supposed extra storage don't matter.

and if all the phones got the updates on time we wouldn't even be talking about this shyt.

you can take everything offline :what: google will eventually move everything offline. Like gmail, voice type, maps, google music etc. you dudes are too impatient. U dudes bragging about LTE when they throttle you anyways after 5gb. Unlimited is a lie if you didnt know. I use wi-fi all day like everybody else. I have LTE but i dont use it

Use 10 GB for your stuff then add the rest to the cloud dummy. its called content management :umad:

do you know how much content is 10gb :what:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
you can take everything offline :what:

Use 10 GB for your stuff then add the rest to the cloud dummy. its called content management :umad:

do you know how much content is 10gb :what:

now I see why nikkas shyt on your stupid ass. I'm going to pay our ass no mind from here on out nikka.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
now I see why nikkas shyt on your stupid ass. I'm going to pay our ass no mind from here on out nikka.

are you this dumb?? Google limit your storage because they want you to use their cloud services. Open up the right side of your brain. Google is a service company. They own android. This will be the future whether you like it or not. SD cards are used by only a few companies. They also want you to buy their other devices. Its called business 101 but you idiots crying over stupid shyt. No LTE meant google took back their platform from the carriers who blocked their apps and slow down their updates. So run along with your LTE and sd card storage and see how far that get you. How come iphone users dont complain about storage space?? maybe because they use icloud and dropbox. Plus they buy more storage. Of course google will come out a bigger size storage. They did the same shyt with the nexus 7. Google dont want to pay Microsoft 15$ for every device using a SD CARD. Plus Sd card are the reason old phones cant be updated because of low RAM issues. No sd card equal one system

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
you dumb ass nikka using cloud= using data.

son can't be that stupid.

got dam giants man. I'm turning this shyt off.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
you dumb ass nikka using cloud= using data.

son can't be that stupid.

got dam giants man. I'm turning this shyt off.

you can bring the content in the cloud offline you fukking dummy :childplease: no data would be used. Its a work in progess for all their apps. stick to buying 650$ phones idiot. Nexus 4 is $299 unlock

The cloud= their ecosystem dummy once again

google movies, magazine, books, drive,and play store is their ecosystem

offline google maps
offline google drive
offline voice typing
offline gmail
offline google music

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOELrp9tfw[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sNyKzGOe8[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPU7YxQ4Q[/ame]

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The defense force for this phone is worse than the iphones...

No LTE, 13 GB max storage, overheating, shytty battery life but its all good because you get updates on time... :what:
It help set off a movement for people to buy phones off contract. That is more important than anything else missing. All of that stuff will come eventually, plus LTE penetration outside of Verizon is not really there...so its not a feature most are missing. HSPA+ with T-Mobile is fast enough.

It should only get stronger from here on out with the Nexus 4...hopefully LG doesn't fukk it up :damn:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You guys do realize that the Galaxy Nexus is a year old right? Of course its going to feel :flabbynsick: compares to phones JUST released

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can bring the content in the cloud offline you fukking dummy :childplease: no data would be used. Its a work in progess for all their apps. stick to buying 650$ phones idiot. Nexus 4 is $299 unlock

The cloud= their ecosystem dummy once again

google movies, magazine, books, drive,and play store is their ecosystem

offline google maps
offline google drive
offline voice typing
offline gmail
offline google music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SOELrp9tfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sNyKzGOe8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOQPU7YxQ4Q

I think what he's saying is that when you choose to use something from the cloud offline... It downloads to your phone in a different folder.. That DOES use data... If you don't have available harddrive space you will not be able to use anything on the cloud offline unless it's already on your internal storage. There is no such thing as being able to play or use anything in the cloud offline without using data to download it to your phone first.

That's why even though having the cloud is nice... If you are maxed out in harddrive space and you want to use something you have on the cloud... You have to get rid of some shyt first to make space.. Trust I've already been there and that's why I'd rather have as much internal space as possible without having the hassle to do that all the time.

... Unless your using data to stream

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol eventually they'll move gmail offline...... Wait... What? That's impossible... You can't send and receive email without data breh... What would you do wth gmail offline? Can't ride with you on this one lol

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think what he's saying is that when you choose to use something from the cloud offline... It downloads to your phone in a different folder.. That DOES use data... If you don't have available harddrive space you will not be able to use anything on the cloud offline unless it's already on your internal storage. There is no such thing as being able to play or use anything in the cloud offline without using data to download it to your phone first.

That's why even though having the cloud is nice... If you are maxed out in harddrive space and you want to use something you have on the cloud... You have to get rid of some shyt first to make space.. Trust I've already been there and that's why I'd rather have as much internal space as possible without having the hassle to do that all the time.

... Unless your using data to stream

Before you leave the house you pin the content offline obviously. Like I said 16gb + cloud storage = enough space. U can load up your phone with 8gb of music which is plenty music. Few years ago 40gb was the norm for PC hard drive. People are making up excuses to why they need max storage. Google will offer bigger storage in due time. Business wise it makes great sense to limit the storage. Skip this phone .....there are plenty phones out there to choose from

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol eventually they'll move gmail offline...... Wait... What? That's impossible... You can't send and receive email without data breh... What would you do wth gmail offline? Can't ride with you on this one lol

Gmail is already halfway offline. You can read , edit and create offline emails with gmail

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gmail is already halfway offline. You can read , edit and create offline emails with gmail

But what good is creating email offline if you can't send offline? You can create a email offline by just typing something in a notepad app lol.

Eventually make gmail offline...lol