Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, now you are putting words in my mouth. All I am saying is the experience between the Note II and Nexus line isn't vastly different. You have an agenda though, carry on.....

its not vastly different but its a different software. Its basically linux vs windows. Its not the same experience. it comes down to features vs software updates. Note 2 wont get android 4.2 for another 4 months. My old nexus will get the latest android update in no time. you will be like who cares about software update until android 5.0 hit and its a major android update with killer features :ahh: :salute:

long term investment nexus>>>
present moment galaxy line>>>

pick your poison.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
motion gestures?? smart stay etc are not features regular users will use. I like them personally. The average user only hop on facebook , ig and twitter smh.

everybody i know that has a S3 or Note 2 uses these features what the hell are you talking about :wtf:

they also use the pop up player and browser alot and the new godly feature multi view :whew:

watch you start stanning all these features when google eventually adds them to stock android tho :rudy:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
everybody i know that has a S3 or Note 2 uses these features what the hell are you talking about :wtf:

they also use the pop up player and browser alot and the new godly feature multi view :whew:

watch you start stanning all these features when google eventually adds them to stock android tho :rudy:

stan features :beli:

they are apps that can do those things bro. I am more into google services :ohlawd:

I rather get timely updates

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Starting from page 1 can someone hook me up with Android information?

I have HTC my touch 4g for tmobile which ima upgrade shortly but imo HTC>Samsung..

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
These videos breaks it down nicely

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Z9LEYG-8g"]Nexus 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S3: Review of price, release date & specs - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/eKD3tSlhQ3o]Google Nexus 4- Hands-On and Comparison with the LG Optimus L9 - YouTube[/ame]

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The defense force for this phone is worse than the iphones...

No LTE, 13 GB max storage, overheating, shytty battery life but its all good because you get updates on time... :what:

that's what I'm saying. nikka on some oh well we going get fast updates tho. what difference does it make if you got ya phone always plugged up. and no extra storage.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
that's what I'm saying. nikka on some oh well we going get fast updates tho. what difference does it make if you got ya phone always plugged up. and no extra storage.

The phone has better battery life than the gsm galaxy nexus. My girl has the Galaxy nexus and her shyt last 24 hours. What you saying?

Meanwhile, my lte nexus can't go 4 hours without charging

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

1. No other phone will be running android 4.2 :comeon:
2. You wont have the new google updated core apps :comeon:
3. they have been inconsistent reviews because of beta software :skip:
4. 16GB + cloud= lot of storage dropbox+ box+ google drive=60 GB of storage. U know google sold a 16GB GSM galaxy nexus right not a 32 GB. You can tell who is just jumping into the android hemisphere but acting like pros
5. wireless charging :shaq:
6.Fast update is icing on the cake

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The phone has better battery life than the gsm galaxy nexus. My girl has the Galaxy nexus and her shyt last 24 hours. What you saying?

Meanwhile, my lte nexus can't go 4 hours without charging

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

battery life is subject anyways.....coverage area, sync, display, etc

I see dudes psoting their battery life pics and idle is at the top. If your screen is not at 70% then you dont use your phone regularly

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
From the verge review

As I stated above, Google says the Nexus 4 is the fastest phone around right now. Whether that's true or not, I can say that performance and responsiveness on the device is second to none. It's a very speedy phone that barely ever hesitated or failed to respond to my touches or commands. In particular, multitasking between a number of applications was no issue for the phone, buoyed up — I presume — by that generous 2GB of RAM.

Battery life was also top notch. I'm used to getting just about a day of use on my Galaxy Nexus (that's taking it off of the charger around 8AM or 9AM, and putting it back on around 2AM). Some days it doesn't quite make it that long, depending on my workload. The Nexus 4 fared much better. At the time of this writing, I've had it off of its charger for 10 hours and 30 minutes and it's still got 45 percent battery life. Yesterday before I plugged it in, I'd had it off the charger for 16 hours, with 18 percent of its juice left. To say it's holding up for full work days would be an understatement; even with heavy use, this battery more than pulls its weight.