Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its not jacking lol. This phone is being sold at $299 unlock and has better specs than the gs3 and galaxy note 2. Its called being excited for the future of android. Y'all still don't get it. It will take 6 months to get another top flight android phone. This nexus 4 will have android 5.0 in a few months. Its freedom. Google can do whatever they want with this phone. Y'all suddenly jacking Samsung which is beautiful but don't belittle the people who make samsung tick. No Google = no samsung. Google is not a hardware company. The GS4 is the phone people will buy in bunches but the nexus line make android tick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam son is straight up trolling in this thread. Take this to the nexus thread. My s3 has the photo sphere. You seem to forget we s3/note users can get aosp features. Cyanogen will port over a good 4.2 rom. :ehh:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

How the fukk am I trolling? Do you catch any of my other posts? I don't do that troll shyt I keep it real at all times.

How do you do photo sphere on your gs3...you do know I own a gs3 too right? I'm typing this post on it now... Do share.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not jacking lol. This phone is being sold at $299 unlock and has better specs than the gs3 and galaxy note 2. Its called being excited for the future of android. Y'all still don't get it. It will take 6 months to get another top flight android phone. This nexus 4 will have android 5.0 in a few months. Its freedom. Google can do whatever they want with this phone. Y'all suddenly jacking Samsung which is beautiful but don't belittle the people who make samsung tick. No Google = no samsung. Google is not a hardware company. The GS4 is the phone people will buy in bunches but the nexus line make android tick

I agree with this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:idk:

why are you talking about Roms breh?

If you're the type of person who habitually roots every phone you get then do you. This discussion doesn't apply cause you just need a phone who's hardware matches your tastes. But a nikka like me isn't tryna root every phone he gets, and I damn sure don't wanna flash the latest aosp every time it drops. Like I said earlier, if you have to flash to your phone and your phone came with a skin instead of stock, ain't no guarantee it's gonna run as well as you want it to.

Can't wait to cop a real Nexus and just rely on OTA updates :ahh:

EXCACTLY... shyt is annoying

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Damn, yall making me want to sell my GS3 which I said I would keep for awhile. I cant keep switching phones every 3-6 months. This shyt does what I need which is to call, text, google voice, take pics and videos of bytches/events etc, email and play my music at the gym

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I agree with this

Its like people became idiots overnight. Badda is what Samsung create by themselves without android. People don't see the relevance of the nexus line. The battery life suck...the camera suck...its a developers phone meaning they get the latest os updates right away so they can update their apps. Nexus line is to inspire android. Samsung don't give a fukk about the play store or Google services. Nexus line is meant as a bridge to the play store and Google services. Photosphere is a Google product to aid their street view. The nexus line >>> galaxy line and its not even close. Skins on tablets is an horrible experience. We need stock android on tablets. People need to open their eyes up

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know what I have been tripping. The S3 is big enough for me and I can take it to the gym. My Note Wouldn't stay on the damn treadmill and forget about the rower.

I assume I can use this AOKP rom I'm using I don't care about most of the touchwiz features just about camera.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, yall making me want to sell my GS3 which I said I would keep for awhile. I cant keep switching phones every 3-6 months. This shyt does what I need which is to call, text, google voice, take pics and videos of bytches/events etc, email and play my music at the gym

The gs3 is a great phone dude.. The only reason why I'm copping is to see if I can cut my bill damn near in half... Also the faster updates are a plus. The gs3 has its advantages over the nexus too its just about what's more important to you.. I'm not the average user.. I'll probably keep my gs3 regardless... Just to have a pure Google phone and a galaxy series phone to experiment with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense force for this phone is worse than the iphones...

No LTE, 13 GB max storage, overheating, shytty battery life but its all good because you get updates on time... :what:

shytty battery life? compared to what? my situation is different because I have a extended battery... But compared to other stock battery phones... How is the battery shytty?

Smh.. You dudes are only pointing out the negatives and just flat out ignoring the positives.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
shytty battery life? compared to what? my situation is different because I have a extended battery... But compared to other stock battery phones... How is the battery shytty?

Smh.. You dudes are only pointing out the negatives and just flat out ignoring the positives.

them negatives outweigh the positives. nikkas now stannin shytty phones because they're the "newest" thing out? :scusthov:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what does the nexus 4 do that the galaxy s3, note 2, or one x cant do?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The note has the android 4.2 photo sphere? I ducktales.

...also let's not forgot... A lot of people won't even consider the note with how huge it is... I would dare use it as a primary phone... It looks ridiculous to me when a pen is not in use tablet style.

You were right, I mistaked it for something else but regardless how often are you going to use photosphere? How often do you feel the need to use panorama?

:yeshrug:I don't see it as a make or break future for me, if you want to champion it as that then go right ahead.

The only plus to having a Nexus phone is to possibly go on a prepaid plan and to get faster updates, but most of the current phones(Note 2, Galaxy s3) aren't sitting on shytty software anyway.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You were right, I mistaked it for something else but regardless how often are you going to use photosphere? How often do you feel the need to use panorama?

:yeshrug:I don't see it as a make or break future for me, if you want to champion it as that then go right ahead.

The only plus to having a Nexus phone is to possibly go on a prepaid plan and to get faster updates, but most of the current phones(Note 2, Galaxy s3) aren't sitting on shytty software anyway.

you cats dont get it. Stock android= google products. Samsung products are based on android. Its like an acura compared to a Honda. Can the acura function without the honda parts?? NO. Its a honda egine at the end of the day. You are saying who cares about photoshere but it ties in with what google is trying to accomplish. Photosphere links street view+ google now+ google maps + and Google+. Just because samsung dont adapt certain features dont mean that they are useless. Google now>>> any feature samsung ever came up with. You wont use it but millions of people will use the feature. The plus to having a nexus is long shelf life, quick timely updates, googles vision, pure android, and ASOP goodies.