SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Whoever gets that Nexus 4 over this Note II is a damn fool :mjpls:

Damn this phone is a beast :whoo:

Note 2 is huge and won't get updated as fast

IMO copping a Nexus just for quick updates aint the way to go

We all know how to root and there is always a rom available that has the latest update

I would rather put a 5.0 rom on my Note when it drops and still have my touchwiz features,wifi calling,extra storage space,bigger screen,and be able to easily switch my battery a year from now when it starts to be :flabbynsick:

But that's just my opinion

Both are still great phones and you really not losing copping either one...you just winning a little more if you cop the Note :smugbiden:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
Touchwiz :scusthov:

I have this belief which I'm sure is based on fact that any Android that is skinned will be harder to properly update when the next version of Android drops. Rooting and romming is not the best solution as at some point you're not getting everything or you're losing something. You also have to deal with glitches. Unless you flash a stock update to a stock device, your device isn't as smooth as it could be IMO

That's why i don't like rooting my phones, and if i wasn't on a Verizon nexus of be very content waiting for 4.2 unrooted

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
I do like my Nexus 7 but I'm sure the 10 is even more piff as it has a better screen. But those windows tablets aren't looking half bad. If I see them for sale I will cop one.

Windows tab did look good, when I was looking at them yesterday, but that app store is :scusthov:

I think I'm gonna cop that Nexus 10 when it comes out, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing. When it was announced, someone on here said you'd be an idiot if you purchased the Nexus 10, but he never stated why...prolly just hating.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Oh I'm a idiot now smh.. Fool I know how to root and flash.. my nexus was. I it ain't out over the air yet... I don't want to root my gs3 at all if I don't have to.

"Jelly Bean beta ROM has already been leaked out onto the Internet,"

... I don't flash beta anything anymore

"The leaked version of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Sprint owners made available earlier this month will be different from the one that the carrier has in store,"

.. Just like this one.. The "leaked". And official will be different.. Who knows that that difference is but id rather have official updates rather than leaked or betas that are different from official in some form or fashion. One I flashed on my nexus took my battery to the shutter for reasons unknown... I'm more comfortable with official.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Its gonna end up being the same shyt. Carriers say that to stop people from rooting. Smh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
no micro SD and no external battery is a no go. fukk getting a phone for a update.

if I didnt have a gs3 I would cop a note 2 or just wait for a gs4

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Note 2 is huge and won't get updated as fast

Touchwiz :scusthov:

I have this belief which I'm sure is based on fact that any Android that is skinned will be harder to properly update when the next version of Android drops. Rooting and romming is not the best solution as at some point you're not getting everything or you're losing something. You also have to deal with glitches. Unless you flash a stock update to a stock device, your device isn't as smooth as it could be IMO

That's why i don't like rooting my phones, and if i wasn't on a Verizon nexus of be very content waiting for 4.2 unrooted

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dont sleep on touchwiz breh

I wasn't a fan neither and had a CM rom on the S2 but the features they have added with the Note is just piff

Anybody with this phone would be a fool to put stock android on here and lose these features

I used to swear by stock android too but stock aint fukking with touchwiz right now

But go ahead and continue to sleep :smugbiden:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Dont sleep on touchwiz breh

I wasn't a fan neither and had a CM rom on the S2 but the features they have added with the Note is just piff

Anybody with this phone would be a fool to put stock android on here and lose these features

I used to swear by stock android too but stock aint fukking with touchwiz right now

But go ahead and continue to sleep :smugbiden:

:owerd::snooze: