Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Note II>Nexus 4

Copping a phone just for sooner updates when the existing software isn't even a problem is asinine IMO. I could see if the Note II came with gingerbread or some shyt but get real.

Note II is a beast. Nexus 4 is a good phone in its own right but not even in the same league.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Note II>Nexus 4

Copping a phone just for sooner updates when the existing software isn't even a problem is asinine IMO. I could see if the Note II came with gingerbread or some shyt but get real.

Note II is a beast. Nexus 4 is a good phone in its own right but not even in the same league.

Project butter.. Improved Google now... The new swipe typing with better predictive text.. Sharper screen.. Photo sphere... Contract free cheap price......... All reasons why people are interested in the nexus 4 over a note or gs3...its legit... I have a gs3 and im interested.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Project butter.. Improved Google now... The new swipe typing with better predictive text.. Sharper screen.. Photo sphere... Contract free cheap price......... All reasons why people are interested in the nexus 4 over a note or gs3...its legit... I have a gs3 and im interested.

The note II has project butter, swiftkey with better predictive text built in, a glorious screen, photo sphere etc.. the only valid point is being off contract..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The note II has project butter, swiftkey with better predictive text built in, a glorious screen, photo sphere etc.. the only valid point is being off contract..

The note has the android 4.2 photo sphere? I ducktales.

...also let's not forgot... A lot of people won't even consider the note with how huge it is... I would dare use it as a primary phone... It looks ridiculous to me when a pen is not in use tablet style.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The note has the android 4.2 photo sphere? I ducktales.

...also let's not forgot... A lot of people won't even consider the note with how huge it is... I would dare use it as a primary phone... It looks ridiculous to me when a pen is not in use tablet style.

Dam son is straight up trolling in this thread. Take this to the nexus thread. My s3 has the photo sphere. You seem to forget we s3/note users can get aosp features. Cyanogen will port over a good 4.2 rom. :ehh:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Comparing phones then talking about custom ROMs wtf lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Dam son is straight up trolling in this thread. Take this to the nexus thread. My s3 has the photo sphere. You seem to forget we s3/note users can get aosp features. Cyanogen will port over a good 4.2 rom. :ehh:

:idk:

why are you talking about Roms breh?

If you're the type of person who habitually roots every phone you get then do you. This discussion doesn't apply cause you just need a phone who's hardware matches your tastes. But a nikka like me isn't tryna root every phone he gets, and I damn sure don't wanna flash the latest aosp every time it drops. Like I said earlier, if you have to flash to your phone and your phone came with a skin instead of stock, ain't no guarantee it's gonna run as well as you want it to.

Can't wait to cop a real Nexus and just rely on OTA updates :ahh:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I mentioned it cause he made it seem like photo sphere can't be put on a note 2.

Understand that Running a AOSP based ROM like CM/AOKP on any other phone is not the same as running stock Android/AOSP based ROM on a Nexus device. Coupled with the fact that Samsung handcuffs anything Exynos related and this pisses of CM developers it's not really looking too good for anything that comes with an Exynos SoC(Future Galaxy Note/S devices). There are gonna be AOSP ROMs with loads of bugs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh: this nikka in here talkin bout how dope touchwiz is, then have the nerve to say you can use a ROM instead.

Stock Droid > Wack UI

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nexus is the best pure Android experience you're gonna get. I was laughing at everyone for two years because I was getting updates before EVERYONE and dudes were ANGRY with with the phones they had when they got behind on newest releases:laugh:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gs3 and one x owners are still on ICS that's the issue. shyt is unacceptable. It shouldnt take 5 months to update a flagship phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2