Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The note is cool but a lot of people don't want to use that thing as a phone man.. Its huge.. Like I really can't do it. It looks ridiculous when you aren't using it with the pen... When you are using as a normal phone its like.... Wtf is that thing? Lol.

Another thing you guys gotta realize is that the note/gs3 etc. Don't get those updates fast.. That's another thing to consider when thinking about why one would get a nexus over it. Yea you can root and slap roms on them but one thing I've learned is to only use these roms if you absolutely have to because of needed features.. Plus it becomes a hassle switching roms and updating them manually all the time... shyt gets tired after awhile to be honest. Nobody wants to admit but a lot of these rooms have your phone not performing like they used to (battery... Heat.. Etc).. Its risky sometimes.. So now im feeling like if I can get stock Android and keep it official and have all the updates when they are out... I'm on that.

Think about it... 4.2 will be out before the gs3 gets 4.1.

I'm gonna keep my g3 for my android experiments and get the nexus 4 and eat off saving 50-70 a month on my bill.... Atleast that's the plan... Hopefully the Nexu battery ain't flabby and sick lol
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

SMH my gs3 is running stock 4.1.
:dwillhuh:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
droid gang.. so what android phone is hot right now? jus bought a galaxy tab 2 (amazing) and need 2 upgrade my phone azwell..dnt want 2 look into GS3 tho everybody has it..

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
droid gang.. so what android phone is hot right now? jus bought a galaxy tab 2 (amazing) and need 2 upgrade my phone azwell..dnt want 2 look into GS3 tho everybody has it..

Either the Note 2 or Nexus 4

If you can deal with the Notes size its the best phone out

If not cop the Nexus...I think it comes out the 13th if im not mistaken

No other phone is worth copping right now

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
IMO copping a Nexus just for quick updates aint the way to go

We all know how to root and there is always a rom available that has the latest update

I would rather put a 5.0 rom on my Note when it drops and still have my touchwiz features,wifi calling,extra storage space,bigger screen,and be able to easily switch my battery a year from now when it starts to be :flabbynsick:

But that's just my opinion

Both are still great phones and you really not losing copping either one...you just winning a little more if you cop the Note :smugbiden:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
Either the Note 2 or Nexus 4

If you can deal with the Notes size its the best phone out

If not cop the Nexus...I think it comes out the 13th if im not mistaken

No other phone is worth copping right now

thnks bro..yeh i been reading reviews on the nexus 4 looks like its at the top right now.. bt dat no external memory is :wtf:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
thnks bro..yeh i been reading reviews on the nexus 4 looks like its at the top right now.. bt dat no external memory is :wtf:
Joints got overheating issues and shytty battery life...

You best wait on the Nexus till that new update drops to see if things improve because as it stand right now that phone is going to be a headache...

I'll be copping that Note 2 if the rumored update does not address both of those serious issues...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:laugh: I never use my AUX for shyt. I thought it was some special app or you would need a damn USB car kit or something. All you need is this:stopitslime:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001A5FH9S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00]Amazon.com: InCarCables Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN Auxiliary Input Lead Cable 3.5mm for iPod, iPhone, smartphone and mp3 players -4feet/1.2m: Electronics[/ame]

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.1 is already out for Verizon idiot. Learn how to flash a leaked rom.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Oh I'm a idiot now smh.. Fool I know how to root and flash.. my nexus was. I it ain't out over the air yet... I don't want to root my gs3 at all if I don't have to.

"Jelly Bean beta ROM has already been leaked out onto the Internet,"

... I don't flash beta anything anymore

"The leaked version of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for Sprint owners made available earlier this month will be different from the one that the carrier has in store,"

.. Just like this one.. The "leaked". And official will be different.. Who knows that that difference is but id rather have official updates rather than leaked or betas that are different from official in some form or fashion. One I flashed on my nexus took my battery to the shutter for reasons unknown... I'm more comfortable with official.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Hold the fukk up...all it takes is some AUX cables to play your music from your phone in your car? Damn...

:heh: nikkas been doing this for years. First thing I did when I for my first car back in '08 was buy an after market stereo with an auxiliary jack. Had a 60GB iPod Classic at the time, plus I had music on my phone. To this day I don't think I've ever stuck a CD in that bytch.