Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The design of the lumina is better than the n4 IMO and it'll have a SD slot :manny:

SMH its over for Nokia. They like 9th in market share. Rim is like 5th that says a lot. Windows phone is trash take that nonsense out of this thread.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yo anyway I can get that multi task feature on my Galaxy nexus that's found on the Galaxy note?

not sure what the feature is called but I seen a vid where u can watch a vid at the same time and surf the net

you talking bout multi view

its a touchwiz feature

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
We'll have to agree to disagree because I think it will be a better phone for me than the n4.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove ...you have any idea how I back up my data on my EVO LTE before I root? and do I go for S-OFF before I root?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
@GoldenGlove ...you have any idea how I back up my data on my EVO LTE before I root? and do I go for S-OFF before I root?

You typically need root to get S-Off.

Really no reason to back up before you root. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I don't know of any root methods that risk destroying data. You can just use clockwork recovery to make a full backup after you root.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I didn't back up anything. I just rooted.

It's not like throwing a new ROM on there and starting brand new. everything is still gonna be there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever gets that Nexus 4 over this Note II is a damn fool :mjpls:

Damn this phone is a beast :whoo:

The note is cool but a lot of people don't want to use that thing as a phone man.. Its huge.. Like I really can't do it. It looks ridiculous when you aren't using it with the pen... When you are using as a normal phone its like.... Wtf is that thing? Lol.

Another thing you guys gotta realize is that the note/gs3 etc. Don't get those updates fast.. That's another thing to consider when thinking about why one would get a nexus over it. Yea you can root and slap roms on them but one thing I've learned is to only use these roms if you absolutely have to because of needed features.. Plus it becomes a hassle switching roms and updating them manually all the time... shyt gets tired after awhile to be honest. Nobody wants to admit but a lot of these rooms have your phone not performing like they used to (battery... Heat.. Etc).. Its risky sometimes.. So now im feeling like if I can get stock Android and keep it official and have all the updates when they are out... I'm on that.

Think about it... 4.2 will be out before the gs3 gets 4.1.

I'm gonna keep my g3 for my android experiments and get the nexus 4 and eat off saving 50-70 a month on my bill.... Atleast that's the plan... Hopefully the Nexu battery ain't flabby and sick lol
Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Whoever gets that Nexus 4 over this Note II is a damn fool :mjpls:

Damn this phone is a beast :whoo:
The nexus 4 will bench it without question

4.5 or 4.65 with a little bezel is the biggest I will go. I'm kinda worried about the lumia 920. If I can't get to all parts of the screen with one hand you lost me

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nokia camera failed again. Sony makes the best mobile camera

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNuHf3ROJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2