Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this and agree

Im just playing devil's advocate cause yall in here miss informing people and trying to act like the N4 aint flawed

Same way I am only one user you are too so stop trying to tell people what they need and don't need in their phones

If you can get by with small storage space and slow data speeds then cool but some of us cant or dont want to

Fact is the phone wont have a removable battery, no sd slot, no wifi calling,no LTE,and no unlimited 4G

For some thats a deal breaker.You act like nobody should say anything bad about the phone or google

Stan the phone all you want breh, im just letting people know the phone isnt as great as yall making it out to be.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

I hear what you saying... And maybe rohiggidy is a little to aggressive with his stance.. But for a lot of people.. Unlimited data doesn't exist.. I'm on verizon with my gs3 and my plan is 6gig...that's one more gig than the 30 dollar plan tmobile offers along with the 70 dollar plan. If it wasn't for my work discount my plan would be upwards of 130 a month somewhere (don't remember the exact number)... That's with 900 minutes... Nights and weekends... And 5 favorite friends I can call for free... With unlimited text.

Now when I get my nexus... If the speeds aren't as slow as they look on paper to Lte I get on Verizon... Its going to be pretty close on what I'll keep...id love to save 30-70 dollars a month on a cell bill and have stock Android that updates before everything else. I he'll I might keep my gs3 just because it's a great phone... Either way... I think the big obstacle for me is that damn not being able to swap batteries... I'm a POWER user.. I got a 4200mh battery in my gs3 that gets that work... That's the only thing I'm worried about at this point.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just set up the iphone 5 for a co-worker. How did this phone get above a 5. This is the worse product in apples history :rudy:

Hollow, tall, and cheap feeling. Tim cook did the right thing by firing the iphone staff. I had the 3gs and it had a premium feel. No wonder users are migratign to android in droves. Ios is slow and limited. Windows phone might pass them on the way to the top. People will dikkride anything apple release. To me the mini and the 5 are both garbage. Android runs the shyt officially :win:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear what you saying... And maybe rohiggidy is a little to aggressive with his stance.. But for a lot of people.. Unlimited data doesn't exist.. I'm on verizon with my gs3 and my plan is 6gig...that's one more gig than the 30 dollar plan tmobile offers along with the 70 dollar plan. If it wasn't for my work discount my plan would be upwards of 130 a month somewhere (don't remember the exact number)... That's with 900 minutes... Nights and weekends... And 5 favorite friends I can call for free... With unlimited text.

Now when I get my nexus... If the speeds aren't as slow as they look on paper to Lte I get on Verizon... Its going to be pretty close on what I'll keep...id love to save 30-70 dollars a month on a cell bill and have stock Android that updates before everything else. I he'll I might keep my gs3 just because it's a great phone... Either way... I think the big obstacle for me is that damn not being able to swap batteries... I'm a POWER user.. I got a 4200mh battery in my gs3 that gets that work... That's the only thing I'm worried about at this point.

breh, how you getting out of ur contract?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
how to get out of your contract

1. buy the nexus 4 with a credit card activate it with a prepaid card.....test it out in places you frequent the most

2. If it satisfy your needs keep it... cancel your contract...put the fee on a credit card

3. Sell the contract phone---pay the ETF with the money

4. Pay off the credit card bill with the savings from the switch simple shyt

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
ASUS And Google Are Offering Money Back If You Bought A Nexus 7 Recently In The US Or Europe

If you happened to pick up a Nexus 7 directly from ASUS or Google, though, you may be in for some good news. Two separate partial refund systems are in place to compensate you. If you're in Europe and you purchased the slate directly from ASUS prior to October 29th, 2012, you can register for a €30 (or ₤25 for UK owners) voucher that's good for use in the company's online store. The offer doesn't seem to specify which versions qualify, so it may be all of them.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how to get out of your contract

1. buy the nexus 4 with a credit card activate it with a prepaid card.....test it out in places you frequent the most

2. If it satisfy your needs keep it... cancel your contract...put the fee on a credit card

3. Sell the contract phone---pay the ETF with the money

4. Pay off the credit card bill with the savings from the switch simple shyt

yeah this is my plan. im going to try to get a new unit first before i sell it. ive gotten 3 gnexes via warranty because of all the wack ass charging issues this phone has.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah this is my plan. im going to try to get a new unit first before i sell it. ive gotten 3 gnexes via warranty because of all the wack ass charging issues this phone has.

i never had any issues with mines

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, how you getting out of ur contract?

I'm kind of deep in my contract it would be cheaper to get out now if need be... I don't mind paying around 100 or less to get out and be done with contracts for good (which is what where I'm trying to get eventually)... I like to switch phones annually and contracts fukks that up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just set up the iphone 5 for a co-worker. How did this phone get above a 5. This is the worse product in apples history :rudy:

Hollow, tall, and cheap feeling. Tim cook did the right thing by firing the iphone staff. I had the 3gs and it had a premium feel. No wonder users are migratign to android in droves. Ios is slow and limited. Windows phone might pass them on the way to the top. People will dikkride anything apple release. To me the mini and the 5 are both garbage. Android runs the shyt officially :win:

Even though iOS and iphones suck these days... Its definately not a slow phone breh... You trolling with that one lol

... But fukk iphone though

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Even though iOS and iphones suck these days... Its definately not a slow phone breh... You trolling with that one lol

... But fukk iphone though

The phone is slow as fukk...well compared to my nexus. Its not even a fair comparison :troll:

its so slim that typing is a daunting task. The phone feels super cheap. It has the ipod touch 3rd gen feel.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
yo anyway I can get that multi task feature on my Galaxy nexus that's found on the Galaxy note?

not sure what the feature is called but I seen a vid where u can watch a vid at the same time and surf the net

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ASUS And Google Are Offering Money Back If You Bought A Nexus 7 Recently In The US Or Europe

If you happened to pick up a Nexus 7 directly from ASUS or Google, though, you may be in for some good news. Two separate partial refund systems are in place to compensate you. If you're in Europe and you purchased the slate directly from ASUS prior to October 29th, 2012, you can register for a €30 (or ₤25 for UK owners) voucher that's good for use in the company's online store. The offer doesn't seem to specify which versions qualify, so it may be all of them.

breh where is the link to this?