STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
do i have a note 2 ? no but this argument has been had a bunch of times already, at that scale and resolution even with a hd screen quality wise no difference between a good high quality SD rip and a 720p rip

Man yall dudes need to stop with these fukking lies

This shyt is sad

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
All that I said is that this phone is worthless in my eyes because it doesn't have something I deem essential and I'm sure there are some people who agree with me. I currently own a one x which may be a good phone, lack of sd slot makes it worthless as well and plan on selling once I've had a chance to play with the windows 8 phones and decide between one of those or a note 2.

Like windows ecosystem is better. FAM Samsung still use SD cards wtf

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

This shyt is sad

You're one user. Samsung fit your needs that the whole idea of android open platform and different OEM

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This shyt is sad

:laugh: am serious , i am not going to sit here and have the back n forth but you can look it up yourself , a good high quality standard rip is just as good as a 720p rip on a screen that small ,yea for a phone its large screen but overall its really not, it only starts making once a very noticeable difference when you get into large computer monitors and tv. Read up on pixel density, screen size, frame rate and resolution.

and the only reason am saying on this is not to shyt on your phone, the note 2 is the best android phone out right now, but its to save you on file size , if your downloading 720p movie specifically cause you think there going to look better on your phone them ur wrong.

also i hope were not confusing hd movies with "hd" apps and game specifically made to run at certain resolution and frame rates optimized for phones

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
On a different note Google now is so :ahh:

i ordered a couple of things from amazon the other day , today i get a card from Google now telling me my package has left XYZ shipping station and will be to me in a couple of days AND that i will update me again

how do you get that card to show up?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couldnt care lesss about lack of SD card or storage space since i got everything on google drive and google music

BUT if i get the nexus 4 im still worried about the speeds and hitting caps

where can i find a t-mobile coverage map for 4G ONLY?

also anyone know if T-MO can detect and block tethering?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
couldnt care lesss about lack of SD card or storage space since i got everything on google drive and google music

BUT if i get the nexus 4 im still worried about the speeds and hitting caps

where can i find a t-mobile coverage map for 4G ONLY?

also anyone know if T-MO can detect and block tethering?

Tethering is free. Its not blocked. Use the data monitor that's built in to track data usage. Set a data cap inside to block data if u hit the cap

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're one user. Samsung fit your needs that the whole idea of android open platform and different OEM

I know this and agree

Im just playing devil's advocate cause yall in here miss informing people and trying to act like the N4 aint flawed

Same way I am only one user you are too so stop trying to tell people what they need and don't need in their phones

If you can get by with small storage space and slow data speeds then cool but some of us cant or dont want to

Fact is the phone wont have a removable battery, no sd slot, no wifi calling,no LTE,and no unlimited 4G

For some thats a deal breaker.You act like nobody should say anything bad about the phone or google

Stan the phone all you want breh, im just letting people know the phone isnt as great as yall making it out to be.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know this and agree

Im just playing devil's advocate cause yall in here miss informing people and trying to act like the N4 aint flawed

Same way I am only one user you are too so stop trying to tell people what they need and don't need in their phones

If you can get by with small storage space and slow data speeds then cool but some of us cant or dont want to

Fact is the phone wont have a removable battery, no sd slot, no wifi calling,no LTE,and no unlimited 4G

For some thats a deal breaker.You act like nobody should say anything bad about the phone or google

Stan the phone all you want breh, im just letting people know the phone isnt as great as yall making it out to be.

Some people would say stock android >>> those so call limitations. Nexus 7 is selling 1 million tablets a month bro

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tethering is free. Its not blocked. Use the data monitor that's built in to track data usage. Set a data cap inside to block data if u hit the cap

thats not the issue i am a heavy user and always on the go so i need unlimited

from 11/2 to 11/9 ive used 8.7 GB

just realized t-mos ETF is only 200, might just swallow the pill sign the contract so i can get unlimited and sell the nexus 4 if i want out.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:laugh: am serious , i am not going to sit here and have the back n forth but you can look it up yourself , a good high quality standard rip is just as good as a 720p rip on a screen that small ,yea for a phone its large screen but overall its really not, it only starts making once a very noticeable difference when you get into large computer monitors and tv. Read up on pixel density, screen size, frame rate and resolution.

and the only reason am saying on this is not to shyt on your phone, the note 2 is the best android phone out right now, but its to save you on file size , if your downloading 720p movie specifically cause you think there going to look better on your phone them ur wrong.

also i hope were not confusing hd movies with "hd" apps and game specifically made to run at certain resolution and frame rates optimized for phones

Breh I dont have to look shyt up

I can easily open up netflix on my phone right now and watch a movie in sd then click the hd button and there is a big difference in quality but you want me to ignore what I see with my own eyes and go by some shyt you read on the net :comeon: FOH

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tethering is not free on tmobile and hasnt been since ICS

this nikka just be flat out lying to yall like he really know what he talking about :why:

nikka aint even on tmobile

If you want free tethering you gotta root

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tethering is not free on tmobile and hasnt been since ICS

this nikka just be flat out lying to yall like he really know what he talking about :why:

nikka aint even on tmobile

If you want free tethering you gotta root

i have an unrooted verizon galaxy nexus and i use FoxFi. just wondering if i can do the same thing on Tmo without them giving me the :sitdown:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how do you get that card to show up?

From what am reading its automatic, another thing to watch out for is that you don't get a actual card popping up you get a notification of a card in your notification bar, I used to not check them cause Google Now would only give me weather updates