Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The phone that they sold in the play store aka gsm galaxy nexus didn't have a SD card and had 16gb storage. It sold well in the play store. The end

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thats a problem too tho

They want you to use all these cloud services but you can't get unlimited 4G unless you on a 2 year plan with tmobile

Watch how fast yall run thru them 2 gigs then you gonna be stuck with dsl speeds for 3 weeks til the month over

The N4 is a good phone but lets not act like it doesnt have some big flaws breh

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Prepaid plans still have unlimited data bruh. Google is making people think. Ever heard of simple mobile, H2O etc....they are plenty prepaid plans

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only person anywhere i see saying that has been Roh, Google has a vision for the future , apple didn't , look at there phones past the 3GS til now and there stagnating , Google's vision is a cloud based mobile one where you dont need 32-64 gigs of storage because all of your documents/music etc are based in the cloud, there slowllyyy pushing this vision starting withe the Nexus 7 tablet and now the Nexus 4 , withholding SD storage and removable battery makes the hardware cheaper which is another vision they have, high end products for cheap. High end affordable tech devices to me that's innovation

My biggest beef with people who complain about storage is how much is enough??. I personally think 8 gigs is doable , I do it now with my Nexus 7 , but i also believe 16 gigs should be the standard , but these people sit here talkin about i want 32 gigs internal + sd card :childplease: on a phone??

I will give them that argument on a tablet i think all tablets should come with SD storage just becase of there nature as media players and gaming device but wtf u need 64 gigs for on a phone

8 gigs might be enough for you but everybody is different breh

I've already used almost 40 gigs on my sd card

I dont have a problem at all using cloud but if that's the way they are going then you gonna need unlimited 4G/LTE for that

They expect people to use cloud on limited data plans and slow 3G speeds? :dead:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
8 gigs might be enough for you but everybody is different breh

I've already used almost 40 gigs on my sd card

I dont have a problem at all using cloud but if that's the way they are going then you gonna beed unlimited 4G/LTE for that

They expect people to use cloud on limited data plans and slow 3G speeds? :dead:

Yea i know its different for everyone , it takes time adjusting

question though your using 40 gigs on your sd card? what do you have on there?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Prepaid plans still have unlimited data bruh. Google is making people think. Ever heard of simple mobile, H2O etc....they are plenty prepaid plans

All those data speeds are slow as fukk

It kinda defeats the purpose of buying a high end smartphone if you have slow dsta speeds

fukk is the point of having a quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram if its still gonna take 10-15 seconds for a page to load cause of your slow connection :comeon:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Music,hd movies, tv shows, a few videos I recorded with the cam :shaq:

Its really not hard to use alot of space

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Music,hd movies, tv shows, a few videos I recorded with the cam :shaq:

Its really not hard to use alot of space

Ok fair enough the answer i was expecting , now here is the other question do you NEED to have all that music/movies on you ALL the time?

think beyond the "i want to have them cause there mine" mentality , but when is the last time u sat there with your phone and listened to or watched even 1/3 of all that stuff on your sd in one sitting?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Nuggets looked like shyt...and Bynum looked like he was Adam Sandler on Billy Madison swattin everybody shot and shyt

Answer is never bro. Wi-Fi is everywhere. These dudes are late adapters.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
All those data speeds are slow as fukk

It kinda defeats the purpose of buying a high end smartphone if you have slow dsta speeds

fukk is the point of having a quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram if its still gonna take 10-15 seconds for a page to load cause of your slow connection :comeon:

I'm on LTE and average 8mbps. The nexus line is not for u then move on. Stick with Samsung devices. When android 5.0 drops you see the point of a nexus device unlock

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I had a 16 gig sd card(not using since I have a one x) that was used for storing media but more importantly backups. I like to try new roms often and its just much easier to do that when I have a sd. So while the N4 might excel at everything else, it fails when its comes to the most important feature for me and I'm sure others feel the same way.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had a 16 gig sd card(not using since I have a one x) that was used for storing media but more importantly backups. I like to try new roms often and its just much easier to do that when I have a sd. So while the N4 might excel at everything else, it fails when its comes to the most important feature for me and I'm sure others feel the same way.

what feature is that?

You do know as far as backups go you can connect your phone to your computer and remove backups and save them on your PC, you dont need to have every single back up saved on your phone?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok fair enough the answer i was expecting , now here is the other question do you NEED to have all that music/movies on you ALL the time?

think beyond the "i want to have them cause there mine" mentality , but when is the last time u sat there with your phone and listened to or watched even 1/3 of all that stuff on your sd in one sitting?

I needs my music breh but tgat only like 8 or 9 gigs

Far as the movies and shyt I add and delete shyt daily but I usually have around 20 gigs on my card and yes I watch all of it,usually at work when im bored or when im somewhere I dont really want to be just to kill time

Like today im gonna watch the 720p rip of Ted on my luch break.that shyt is 4 gigs and if I had the nexus I wouldnt have any space for it or I would have to delete everything just to put it in my phone

Then as far as recording hd vids with the camera I got 3 videos that's about 12 gigs combined

I wouldnt have been able to record them all if I had the Nexus

And I dont even game on my phone or do other shyt that takes up hella space so just imagine being a heavy user and having to deal with only 16 or god forbid 8 gigs :dead:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
what feature is that?

You do know as far as backups go you can connect your phone to your computer and remove backups and save them on your PC, you dont need to have every single back up saved on your phone?

I never knew that :shaq2:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtb: even with the Note 2 , you can find a smaller rip of ted , 720p on a phone really.........

idk i guess to each there own , i just think with the right planning 8 gigs is doable, 16 gigs is more realistic