xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
yea you dont just keep your latest backups , thats something the CWM dude always recommends because those backup files are so large anyways

I only keep the latest backup on my phone. Like I said its easier to backup of my phone, move it to a sd card and keep it stored there until I have the time to move the backup to my computer. Like I said maybe a lack of a sd slot works for you but for me it doesn't so any phone that doesn't have one is worthless to me.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wtb: even with the Note 2 , you can find a smaller rip of ted , 720p on a phone really.........

idk i guess to each there own , i just think with the right planning 8 gigs is doable, 16 gigs is more realistic

I know yify or whatever dude name is has small rips but why the fukk would I download it if I dont need to, I have space :youngsabo:

And what do you mean 720p on a phone? fukk is the point of buying a phone with a hd display if you aint gonna use it :wtf:

Thats the whole point im making...Yall buying high end phones and cant use the features that make it a high end phone :heh:

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between and high quality SD rip and a HD rip on a phone screen is what i mean

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wtb: even with the Note 2 , you can find a smaller rip of ted , 720p on a phone really.........

idk i guess to each there own , i just think with the right planning 8 gigs is doable, 16 gigs is more realistic

These dudes just dont get it. I store zip files in dropbox and one on my phone. Whats the point of using custom roms on a gsm nexus phone. Google needs a Google media player device like the iPod touch wait this phone cost less that the iPod touch. Dudes talking about watching pirated movies lol. Google want you to use their play store. Android used to be a pirated platform. Streaming is the future. In my world netflick is popular and so is pandora and spotify.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know yify or whatever dude name is has small rips but why the fukk would I download it if I dont need to, I have space :youngsabo:

And what do you mean 720p on a phone? fukk is the point of buying a phone with a hd display if you aint gonna use it :wtf:

Thats the whole point im making...Yall buying high end phones and cant use the features that make it a high end phone :heh:

Either adapt or leave android all together. Google don't make money on android. They make money on content which they license. Buy their shyt from the play store or be happy with shytty apps stuck on gingerbread and apple all the new movies and games.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
These dudes just dont get it. I store zip files in dropbox and one on my phone. Whats the point of using custom roms on a gsm nexus phone. Google needs a Google media player device like the iPod touch wait this phone cost less that the iPod touch. Dudes talking about watching pirated movies lol. Google want you to use their play store. Android used to be a pirated platform. Streaming is the future. In my world netflick is popular and so is pandora and spotify.

Once again that might work for you but it doesn't work for everyone. Who cares if he wants to watch a bluray rip on his phone. Are you saying that we should only use our phone the way Google says we should? And what does an ipod touch have to do with anything?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between and high quality SD rip and a HD rip on a phone screen is what i mean

Do you have the phone or you just guessing cause you can definitely tell the difference :wtf:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Once again that might work for you but it doesn't work for everyone. Who cares if he wants to watch a bluray rip on his phone. Are you saying that we should only use our phone the way Google says we should? And what does an ipod touch have to do with anything?

lol i think what Roh is trying to say is , yea use your phone however you want to , but realize that technologically Google is moving there platform in another direction , because you can longer find certain features on these phones does not mean there gimped, it means that you have not adapted to the new technology yet.

and by you i mean everyone who has been complaining about no sd or removable battery.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a different note Google now is so :ahh:

i ordered a couple of things from amazon the other day , today i get a card from Google now telling me my package has left XYZ shipping station and will be to me in a couple of days AND that i will update me again

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York

My point is a phone that cost the same as an iPod touch is being ridicule. Google is following amazon and apples philosophy because its working. Google is a content company now. They are creating the Google experience aka ecosystem. U won't need anything else once its completed. Y'all don't see the vision. 16 GB is enough. Buy a nexus 7 if u want more storage the end. Thats the idea. 8gb storage is not enough well its enough if u use Google ecosystem and other cloud services. The carriers at killing innovation. Ask apple about face time or icloud. Again I say its the nexus line only. Go buy the other OEM android. Nexus Line havent have a SD card since 2010 why in 2012 is this an issue which cloud storage system. Didn't the gs3 come with 50gb of box storage??

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you have the phone or you just guessing cause you can definitely tell the difference :wtf:

do i have a note 2 ? no but this argument has been had a bunch of times already, at that scale and resolution even with a hd screen quality wise no difference between a good high quality SD rip and a 720p rip

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I dont care too much for removeable battery but the lack of sd card slot is a huge issue for me if there wont be a 32GB nexus 4. Im really not sure how i'd make it work.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
lol i think what Roh is trying to say is , yea use your phone however you want to , but realize that technologically Google is moving there platform in another direction , because you can longer find certain features on these phones does not mean there gimped, it means that you have not adapted to the new technology yet.

and by you i mean everyone who has been complaining about no sd or removable battery.

These dudes are talking about pirated Apps, movies and music. Warner brothers didn't want to do business with Google because of piracy. Magically warner bros agreed to bring their music to android. I wonder what changed ? Could it be that android 4.2 patch a lot of security holes umm. These dudes don't get it. Android needs more content and companies won't do business with android until they prove that they will buy content. Android moved from a geek platform to a consumer friendly one. Apple is more successful because users buy apps and content. ITunes is big bang cause people buy music

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
My point is a phone that cost the same as an iPod touch is being ridicule. Google is following amazon and apples philosophy because its working. Google is a content company now. They are creating the Google experience aka ecosystem. U won't need anything else once its completed. Y'all don't see the vision. 16 GB is enough. Buy a nexus 7 if u want more storage the end. Thats the idea. 8gb storage is not enough well its enough if u use Google ecosystem and other cloud services. The carriers at killing innovation. Ask apple about face time or icloud. Again I say its the nexus line only. Go buy the other OEM android. Nexus Line havent have a SD card since 2010 why in 2012 is this an issue which cloud storage system. Didn't the gs3 come with 50gb of box storage??

All that I said is that this phone is worthless in my eyes because it doesn't have something I deem essential and I'm sure there are some people who agree with me. I currently own a one x which may be a good phone, lack of sd slot makes it worthless as well and plan on selling once I've had a chance to play with the windows 8 phones and decide between one of those or a note 2.